A pointless story... about my parents.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smoked stoopid, Feb 19, 2007.

1. To start off... Yes i am 23 and yes i live w my parents right now (currently saving up for my own place w my gf)

anywho...

so my parents both know that i smoke, and have absolutly no problem with it. Moms even encourages me to smoke in the house (my room). So the other day my mom just randomly walks up to me, while im baked off my ass, and asks if she can see my "medicine" (i am a MMJ patient) so i show it too her. Her response "Holy shit that smells like some good stuff" at which i reply "yup". So some hour or 2 goes by and my pops comes home from watching the Daytona 500 at a friends house and my mom is like forcing me to show him. so i bring out the best stuff that i got in and his reaction nearly made me collapse to the floor with laughter.. he goes .. "God Damn son! thats some fuckin powerful shit u got there!" haha so i leave to go abck to my room and all i can here is my dad telling my mom how hes fuckin tempted now and feels like rushing into my room and taking my shit. so my mom is yellin at him now telling him how hes subject to random tests at work and all these reasons why my dad shouldnt smoke.. and he replies with FUCK WORK!!! I can always find another job lol.. i started ballin... i guess u had to be there lol to me it was hilarious...

well for those of u who read it... IM SORRY ... lol u shoulda listened to the thread title!

:smoking: :wave: :hello:

oh yeah the stuff i showed em was some pre-98 bubba kush and also some hempstar x deisel.

• Like Like x 1
  2. haha thats an awesome story:D having parents that excited about weed can never be a bad thing;)

3. hahaha, so did you toke with them or what? that's a funny ass story anyway. +rep

4. Haha. Thats great.

5. I once asked my mum for a joint whilst completely out. Bad idea, great story hahah.

6. + rep for your tightass dad. can i clone your rents and make em adopt me? :smoking: nah jk im on my own now so it dont matta hahaha

7. Naw i didnt my pops works for the city and is subject to random DT's... but he sure is tempted... like this morning he came up to me and just started talking bout all the good weed he used to get when he was in his 20's n shyt haha... i was never close to my pops... who woulda thought that good ol MaryJane would bring a father n son together:D :smoking:

:wave:

8. that's crazy/awesome that the buddha's bringin a father and son together, when they can't even smoke together.

God DAMN i love this plant!

9. I wish my parents were like that, mine are anal about everything I do.

10. haha thats mad, you should have a joint with him. its a heaps mad feeling to smoke up with your pop lol.

my dads perfectly cool about it.. i was trimming off dead leafs from his plants when i was 6 haha. didnt smoke till i was 16 tho.

11. What are you a MMJ patient for? Pretty awesome story too my dad was a hippy so he has the best stories about smoking and shit like that.

12. I suffer from real bad sleep apneia (trouble breathing while i sleep) and i also have chronic insomnia... Ive been perscribed sleeping pills in the past a couple different types and while they do help me to sleep it does not make for a good nights sleep for me... constantly waking up in the middle of a sleep and just a rough overall nights sleep... so i have been a MMJ patient for over a year now and i can HONESTLY say that my nights are much calmer and a more relaxed type of sleep.

EDIT: the sleep apneia is hereditary in my family.. my mother and father both suffer from this.

13. are ur parents MMJ patients too?

14. naw they arent patients of mmj.

15. Damn...I need to get my mmj game on

16. but they smoke ur medicine, call the cops on them lol. Nah next time they wanna smoke ur stuff tell them to get their own mmj card

17. Yeh because offering a J to your parents who have housed you for 23 years is a bad thing.

18. naw they dont smoke ... they WISH that they could but do to there current employment they can not.

if my moms or pops ever asked me to amoke some of my stuff... even if it was my last bowl or my last joint i would not have any problem getting my parents high.

hell pops used to get me drunk when i was ALOT younger haha so its only right for me to return the favor.