Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A pipe MADE out of hash..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dale.Gribble, Mar 1, 2009.

1. can't post any pictures at the moment but when i get the chance to i will.

And its rock hard i've smokes out of it everyday for a week and its still perfect.

2. Don't you mean your mouth?

3. I mean the Avatar. I'd say if I were smoking a fat J, but I've been hitting the four footer for the past couple hours.. thinking of switching it up to the vape. :bongin:

4. I remember seeing hash blunts on cannabis cup dvd.

5. Or is it my mouth? dun-dun-dun.....

6. YES. After I posted my post, I was thinking how classic it would be if you posted that. I'd + rep you man but apparently I did recently and cant. hahahahaha you cracked me up

7. lol. this is too funny.

8. Hahaha yup :) dont worry, I'll throw him some rep. :smoke:

9. i'm not retarded ur the same person you only post at the same time in alternation.

10. sorry man but you are 100% wrong.

11. I strongly recommend you do this and document all of it.

12. Oh, dont worry, I will. :)

And speedball, your completely wrong.. haha :smoke:

13. This thread just gave me an idea for the ULTIMATE joint!
    A cannabis cigar as described on this page, only you use paper made of hash instead of leaves! :smoking:

14. yeah you are lol. you just proved it!
    hash joint sounds like the only kind of joint i would get excited over to smoke.

15. haha, yeah I love this new puddy hash I just picked up, burns so fucking slow.. and has a great taste to it. :) It kinda reminds me of sticky tac its so puddy like..:smoking: