Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A pipe MADE out of hash..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dale.Gribble, Mar 1, 2009.

1. #1 Dale.Gribble, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009
    So a buddy of mine claims its possible to make a pipe out of hash, which I could see possible.. we've rolled a J with hash that I flattened (hash is used as the paper) with a gram of kush inside and that sure did the trick. :smoke: I'd appreciate some feedback on your guys's ideas on how much hash you would use and how you would shape it.

Here's the hash I'm going to use.. There's .5 under 50 grams in this pic. (I've posted pics of it before in other threads)

[​IMG]

Keep toking GC

2. haha i doubt it. itd like melt after your first hit.

shotty pics if u make it though.

3. Haha yeah thats what I was wondering.. just how long would it last. :smoke::smoke: Thanks for the feed back bro

Oh, I'll have pics up for sure. :)

4. if you decide to actually make it, take pics and do a tutorial

5. Aight, will do. :)

6. Sup dale!

would be really cool if you could pull that off but I really doubt you could. I had a question though, you really managed to roll with hash? WTF? thats crazy

7. Notta bro, you :)

I guess I'll just have to prove you wrong then, wont I? :rolleyes: And yes, its actually really easy.. lol you just need to flatten it perfectly.

I posted this in another thread I believe.. sorry if you've already seen it. :smoke::smoke:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckms6CmCFVU"]YouTube - hash doobie[/ame]

8. Im hella confused, did you just talk to yourself?

9. I didnt say you couldnt or didnt do it, Im just impressed. I wouldnt have thought you could do that!

10. lol its all good, just when you said you doubted I could do it, it just made me want to do it that much more. :)

11. well try it bro, just watch your fingers.

12. I'm gonna tonight for sure. I'll make a tutorial on how to make it also. My buddy thinks you could make it out of a couple of grams! So, if possible.. then I'm gonna make 2-3 for sure. :)

13. lmao are 2p eople useing the same account or somthing? wtf?

14. haha no man, hes been a member a lot longer then I have.. :smoke:

15. lol epic

16. lmao oooooo 1 has a . in there name rofl that was so confusing xD props on that guys lol

17. Yo i own a pipe made out of hardened resin. its heaps good. a face made on the top of it, purple and blue rocks put in it when it was still soft.

So yeah it can be done.

18. Pics?:D

19. Haha ballin buddy, post some pics and ill be happy to throw some rep your way. :) How many times can you hit it before it starts to fall apart :smoke:

20. hahaha, you didn't happen to notice that fat joint in Dale.Gribble's mouth :smoke: