A picture is worth a 1000 words, how bout video. Sick plant

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Tommatt, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Ok, this plant has been in flowering for about 7 weeks or so. Giver or take a week. Threw it in first weekend of august, probably took 3 weeks to fully sex. 13 week sativa.

PH Has been around 5.5 - 5.8 with obvious swings. PPM around 1150 on average, trying to bring that up abit. Room tips in the 80's.

Pictures haven't been clear, been battling this problem for awhile. Using SH Grow and Bloom nutes, along with Magical (To add in what RO water takes out) and sweet grape additives.

Heres the 3 minute video my plant, and the leaves in question. Should be only viewable to you guys from here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGNGpvDjeGQ]YouTube - IMG_0521.MOV[/ame]

2. Any other pics, or areas of the plant to focus on in the video for some help? Thought I had a phosphourous defeciency, but that not been the case... At least for the fix the hydro store recomended (magical) and it seems I have a lot of shit going on :(

3. Almost 60 views and nobody has a clue? I thought it was phosphorous originally, thats when the lady at the hydro store told me about magical (Magnesium, calcium, and iron to bring back what RO takes out) PH levels have been good.

Last time I'm gonna bump this up and if I get no replies... well I hope she survives the last 5 or 6 weeks to get some buds.