A peek @ Ccoastal life

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Ccoastal, Jul 6, 2011.

1. #1 Ccoastal, Jul 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2011
    Won't let me upload duplicate pics, the beginnings of GodBud are scattered around SPDT! So here she is now

Attached Files:

2. Sweet! I made it first! Haha jk. Looking good bro. I have been thinking about ordering some God Bud seeds online and growing some. Maybe I can find clones around here

3. The last one is a toast to SPDT lol

Attached Files:

4. Haha FIRST! ya only big diff I've noticed is it's really Magnesium hungry and it's super skunky even in veg

5. Nice! Looks good bro! What nutes are you using this go around?

6. The soil is black n gold (its time release too :/ but its only .13-.04-.13 so I'm not too worried at all) with dolomite, sand and jobes organic microbes and some fish 5-1-1 when it was still in the gallon pot but since the transplant I haven't had to feed any N, or water but I did give it a feeding of 0-10-10 fish like 2-4 days after transplanting but other than that it's held enough water for now, prob not even gonna need the watering I'm gonna give it before my trip but oh well, that will be a feeding too off 5-1-1 and 0-10-10 so a 5-11-11 plus Epsom salt for some more mag, no molasses it doesn't really need it and I don't want to attract more bugs than necessary even tho GodBud is pest resistant

7. I need to find some dolomite lime. I cant find it and the people at home depot don't know what I'm talking about

8. Look in the lawncare section, there's crushed and pelletized the stuff I have is pelletized cuz originally it was for my lawn and I didn't wanna spend a bunch on this one, ts why I got black n gold too, I got my dolo at Fred Meyer lol the depot should have it

Attached Files:

9. I'll run there tomorrow since I get paid. Forgot to tell you, I loaded a few pictures of my Jilly Bean in my closet grow if you want to check it out. I know you're asking about her

10. I put up this tie on the bar the night before last on the bar marking how tall she was, now the node is already to it lol yay gettin big, plus the second pic I took from the same spot as the other one like it, with phone sittin on the screen that's above it

11. Forgot to add pics lol and u can see my grandpa OTT morning glories lol

Attached Files:

12. That is such a beautiful plant! That middle picture... that should be in a magazine

13. Well thank ya lol she growin fast im almost nervous theres another month of veg i went ahead with the Top off watering for the trip, along side a feeding plus 1-1/2tsp Epsom salt

Attached Files:

14. I use the fish fertilizer but haven't seen the bloom one. Where'd you get that from?

15. It's a nice grow but I dont understand why I put your SCROG screen up since u let u just grow right through it... Please enlighten. Me

16. #17 Ccoastal, Jul 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol cuz its the shelf in the greenhouse and I have other stuff in there too like the tomato plant to the right that's growing through it, plus there's another shelf that will be the spreading screen, the low branches are gonna be scrogged across the lower screen

Attached Files:

17. I got the morbloom at Fred Meyer, same place I get most of my stuff it's the biggest store in town lol how sad it that but it is like the 2nd biggest FM there is like it's 2 story lol

18. My week long guard while I'm gone lol, plus that water timer I was talkin about with the probe, I picked it up and set it up on a buddies 100gal reservoir today should be awesome

Attached Files: