Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Patients Point of View

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Flyingdeb, Nov 9, 2011.

1. A patients point of view about our countries greatest social problem: ITSELF
    If we were to legalize medical cannabis the following horrible things would happen.

Our dying, debilitated, and deserving would get what they need to live and die with dignity.
    The social stigma would disappear and this Gramma could finally visit her children and grandchildren who are all families supported by the us government.
    My friends taking opiates and feeling “out of it” all the time could reduce their medication and enjoy life more fully.
    My alcoholic friends could get sober or at least reduce their consumption and they may not be as likely to kill someone driving their car to a bar everyday.
    Not as many children would be born with birth defects as a result of the side effects of prescription drugs.
    There would be an immediate rise in employment and benefits, including unions needed by way too many right now.
    The number of people dying from overdoses would immediately decrease.
    Rescheduling Cannabis will definitely affect the pocket books of pharmaceutical companies that are not researching cannabis and its amazing and proven benefits.
    Medicare and Medicaid would save too much money. I can document that with my pharmacy and physicians.
    Too many people would not end up in jail for violent crimes.
    When teenagers are determined to steal their parents medicine the result would be they got lazy instead of an ER trip with an over dose or death.”
    Our states would no longer be bankrupt.
    People might get happier and have more fulfilling and helpful lives if they got help with disorders most medicine does not adequately treat without appalling side effects.
    Our current veterans could get much more help with their mental and physical problems.
    Our prior veterans would stop being arrested for marijuana charges.
    We could reduce the prison population by thousands by releasing marijuana possession charges.

Debbie Wilson
    11-09-2011 A 2 time brain injury survivor with uncontrolled cervical pain and seizures, that has lost her teeth, gall bladder, and colon to side effects of medication that did not control seizures, head aches, neck pain, or chronic wasting.

2. My deepest sympathies for you. Welcome to GC and thank you for helping fight the good fight. Peace and pot

3. Hi everybody. I am just wondering if any of you know people in higher places that I may use my story to appeal to? I am willing to tell my health story anywhere. With my brain injury, it has been difficult to know what step to take next. My story is on this forum under "Whole Plant Therapy Restores a Brain." I think it is under articles. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. I will fight for all of us! Being prior law enforcement will probably allow me to talk to a wide range of groups. But how do we get them together?