A odd thing just happened

Discussion in 'General' started by Mindgnome, May 26, 2008.

1. So I was trying tofind something to do in the day. Well, I ended up receiving a free quarter of mushies. Ten minutes ago I ate about half, and I was coming up (still am) and I had a huge wave a nausea, I ran into the bathroom to throw up and....I let out the most satisfying burp I have ever had, I feel great now.

P.S. The burb tasted like mushrooms

2. Utterly fascinating

3. That makes me feel better. :D

burp

4. you talk just like one of my friends... lol "p.s. the burp tasted like shrooms" ;)

5. i want to edit your thread title so bad!

6. :devious::p:cool::hello:;):D:wave::eek::(:):confused::smoke::eek::mad::rolleyes:All the emotions are coming out of my head.

7. *An, not "A". Bugs me too homie.

8. thank you thizz and that other guy that said it first!!!!

and to the o.p.,,,,burping is probably the 2nd most relieving bodily function,,,,the first taking an ENORMOUS dump after a night of a huge munchie attack....BUDDAH!!!...(head while on the toilet) YEAH!!!!

9. Which emotions are coming in? :)

10. Burps always make me feel better :)

11. Your question in question is unbelievably hard to comprehend. I am somewhat more sober now, then when I was. The energy was exiting my body and reforming in my third eye. I tried meditation while tripping, it is hard to stay focused when that type of visual is behind the closed eyelids.

12. First time I ate the fungus I didn't puke. My friend said I most likely would but I stuck it out. Even with nausea I just had some gas like you did. Most psychedelics are like that though, the natural ones I mean. Take for instance Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Morning Glory, Mescaline....But, as we all know, it's just the body's way of trying to get out foreign stuff that wasn't meant to be in it.