A Nice Sunday Cookout. :)

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Jul 23, 2006.

1. Hell yea! After cooking for more than 4,000 people in 3 days, I'm pretty wiped. I have the next two days off! Booyah! :hello:

2 other chefs and I are going back to one's home and just chill. He lives waaaaay out in the desert. But, we're getting a QP of the dankity for $800 (Grown right there, bargain-basement prices :D).

But, we're having a grillout. Plenty of friends, beer, fun! I'm making some peppercorn steaks and a southwest marinade. Grilled over charcoal, of course. Plus, some other sides I haven't thought of yet.

Then, when all of the people go home for the night. The 3 of us are just going to pop some awesome dvd's and just blaze the QP til we pass out. Its been nearly 2 months of some rough dryness. This is just a Godsend.

What's everyone else's plans? Anything for Sunday morning?

2. I have some big plans for sunday morning but im most likely going to wait till sunday night before posting anything about it because I plan on taking some pictures etc.

Have fun with that QP and those steaks sound delicious! Care to mail me one, im starving! :p

3. smoke a few bowls for me, homie. Have fun dude! Sounds like you'll have a kickass time.

You're a chef, eh? I had interest into going into culinary school. Whaddaya think?

4. Yea, I need it. I'm so burned out.

I'm thinking of green/red chili with baked potatos, grilled corn on the cob, dipped in melted butter.

I can't think right, too tired. I needs me spinach! *Popeye music plays in background* :bongin:

Nexis - Hell yea, anyone can get into cooking. Its so easy to learn. I just enjoy it a lot. :)

5. tight dude thnx. I enjoy it alot too. Its nice to see people enjoy something you put work into.

6. sounds good to me, tell us how your smokeout goes, your gona get sooo damn high. be sure to roll up a monster to break the dryspell. wait so you havn't smoked at all in 2 months?

7. I would only smoke 1 bowl of schwag a night for sleep. Every now and then I'd get some decent mids from a buddy. Resin, occasional smoke breaks with friends, nothing big at all. My tolerance is so damn low.

8. Yes make sure to report back with a thread or atleast jus PM me and let me know how it goes!

Enjoy it bro!

:smoking:

9. sum danky dank is gewd expecially at a lil get together party thingy ha

10. Well, I just got a fat sack of the QP. I thought, "Hell, I worked my ass off, I deserve it!"

Now, I'm blazed as hell, Pink Floyds', "Comfortably Numb" is soothing my tired brain, and I'm chilling out with GC. This is the life. :smoking:

11. Awesome news man, sounds like you deserve that QP. I myself had a drought that ended in a nice 2 zip pickup. Blaze on brotha.

12. Gooddaammnnn, I'm really stoned...wow, I haven't had a FAT bowl-full of dank in long time. Only puffs here and there.

Wow...

13. The drought's over, up in Mass.? Awesome, can't wait til I get up there. :D

14. I work 7 hours