A New Vape to Keep an Eye On.........Versa Infinity

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by lwien, Jan 25, 2014.

1. wtf hell naw some customer service

2. Yeah, out of context anything can be made to look terrible. VXH is one of the few companies on the market that actually genuinely care about their customers. They didn't just randomly decide to discontinue their vaporizer, their manufacturer ripped off their design, intentionally hobbled units and stole their molds. A lesser company would have folded right then and there. 

3. Riiiiiiiight, you have no idea how many VXL customers have been completely screwed by them.  They LIE just as much, if not worse than Versa!  Lies lies lies, and if you have a Cloud that's broken (the vast majority) and still falls within your warranty, you have no warranty.  That's right, you are forced to pay $250+ for their new Cloud which was "perfected" lol.  Perfected for concentrates?  There are so many "cold" EVO's now, just like the good ol days.  Years later, and the company has gone nowhere except trying to relive their Cloud dreams from past. 

4. Ofcourse, the forum that protects them and sensors any negative feedback.  It's incredible what these guys can get away with.  Go to vapecritic.com for some more unbiased reviews. I know the truth hurts sometimes.

5. #26 CentiZen, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
    You are a master of hyperbole sir, I've never seen anyone be able to ignore reality to live in the pipe dream world that you do, to be able to think that money just appears out of nowhere and businesses can afford anything that comes their way. Could you point me to one thing that VXL has said that falls under the literal definition of a lie?

http://youtu.be/UjXi6X-moxE

[​IMG]

How about promising to take care of you, but secretly it really means take more of my money.  Do you even realize the number of people getting screwed by this company?  Furthermore the new product is supposed to be perfected??  What's this companies next scheme going to be?  

8. #29 lwien, Feb 8, 2014
    Trolls are sooooo easy to spot............especially here at GC.   They just seem to ooze out of the woodwork.

Create a new account.    Trash a product and/or company, and then leaves.     Happens wayyyy to often and is one of the prime reasons why I'm so active here.

9. @[member="vapourman"]

Well vapourman, I think you are full of shit with all these accusations of unhappy customers. You have no substance to back your word of mouth, you don't even appear to own their product. 

As someone who actually OWNS a Vapexhale EVO, I can tell you that everything you've said is bullshit. They have given me flawless service and any mistakes or faults they've made they've fixed free of charge.

When my EVO first arrived, they forgot to give me an extra pack of ELBs I had ordered. Guess what? They shipped it to me the next day free of charge.

My EVO's inner glass cracked a month and a half ago. It broke essentially, vape was not useable. Guess what? They took it back in, fixed it, and sent it back to me better than ever. The cost? All I had to pay for was the shipping to them. They covered the return shipping and the repair. 

So. My experience with them is nothing like you've expressed. They've been nothing but helpful.

So, fuck off. Stop spreading a bunch of bullshit about a company that you know nothing about.

10. #31 lwien, Feb 8, 2014
    He's just a young troll, doc, and not a very good one at that.

VapeCritic..........lol.   A guy who gets paid by VapeWorld to give positive reviews to the most profitable products they sell.

11. Vape Critic tells it like it is, and users can leave comments/reviews as well.  So if i'm a troll, you're shill.  I go by experience and facts.  Mr. tough guy Dr. with your strong words, i've known about and have owned and bought more Clouds than you ever will.  They left their customers hanging and now want $250 to "honour" their old Cloud warranty.  This is a fact.  Some guys (myself included) or close to $1000 invested without a working product.  Now that will jump another $250?  For a product that is "perfected"? bahahahahhaa  

Riiiiiight....keep dreaming in the Clouds.....and hope that it won't break like all the other old ones with a 2% defect rate.  You guys kill me, you believe everything they keep spewing at you like sheep!  Oh they stole our design and molds....ya right.  You want LIES?  Talk to their CSR guy PHIL.....anything that comes out of his mouth is a lie.  I love how they replace shit products with more shit and broken products and then come up with excuse after excuse.

So YOU guys can fuck off (damn stooped to your level) and go back to your biased protected nazi mod vapor forum where you can all stroke each other?  Oh wait, just like the other above poster, it's all taken out of context right???

I have NEVER had to place a charge back against ANY company other than VXL.  I'm not even close to being the only one.  

I'm sure none of this would have happened if they didn't sell out and try to get too big too fast....all about the money, don't give a flying fuck about the customer.  

12. #33 lwien, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014

For a new product, a 2% failure rate is FANTASTIC.

A quote from a study done by Harvard Business School:

"It's hard for any new product to gain market acceptence.    Most studies estimate new product failure rates at 50% or more."
    http://www.cob.unt.edu/slides/paswan/MKTG4320/freepdfgrab.pdf

I was in the consumer electronics business for over 30 years and manufacturers of product that was NOT new or innovative but rather product that has been on the market for a long time, like televisions, car stereos, etc, aimed for a 2% failure rate and if they accomplished that, it was something to brag about.

You just didn't put your foot in your mouth, vapourman, you swallowed it up past your knee caps.

13. 2% is BS, I was being sarcastic.  It's ok though, the government loves you too.

Let's get back to the Infinity.., will this be revolutionary?  or just another magicwand?

14. Lol you mention MegicWand and then say VapeXhale was bad?

You're so full of shit it is funny. If you wanna keep on listening to a guy that ranks the Volcano as the end all be all of vaporizers, go for it.

I'm going to happily sit here with my VapeXhale Cloud EVO, enjoy super fat vapour rips, and be relaxed I'm with a company who backs the products I bought from them (since they've already fixed it once for free).

Keep being bitter and spreading false lies. I'll keep telling the truth. We'll see who people believe: a whiny unknown poster who supposedly invested over $1000 into a company he doesn't like or a person who actively reps and demonstrates a fantastic progress.

Stay man.

15. Some people had no issues with the original which is great for them and I am all aware about them getting ripped off/screwed by the last manufacturer. Still no excuse for them to not honor the warranty on the first VapeXhale as I find getting a minor discount on their new model but required to send the broken one back (so they can use parts from it I was told by them) on top of having to pay another $400 to a company that caused nothing but headaches and stories.

I agree that if I purchase the new one, they should honor that warranty in full but they were on the first one as well. Just gets me when a company puts all the problems on customers for their own issues/manufacturer problems. Just my 2cents.

Vape it up peeps.

16. Oh lol I just figured out this guys stance on the unit.

Either he is Vaporcritic himself, here to tarnish VapeXhale's name, or he is just a Vaporcritic fanboy.

http://www.vapecritic.com/vaporizers/cloud/

Check it out what Vaporcritic *NOW* says about VapeXhale. Then compare it to this poster.

It's really sad that someone like VaporCritic even says this shit. VapeXhale's situation was fucked, they got screwed by their manufacturers. Instead of pulling a MagicWand and closing shop and coming back under a new name, they've done what they can to help previous customers and get back their feet back under them with the same company. And now you get people like VaporCritic shitting on them as they build themselves back up. They don't have the resources to fix old units (despite working on that problem), yet they are still accused of being a shitty company.

It's really incredible. The Vaporizer community would be better without Vaporcritic.

17. A minor discount?

View it was you want, but you get a new unit for $250. New ones retail at $450. That's a $200 discount. I believe they are still in the process of finding a way to honour warranties for old ones.

So, it's continue to wait until they figure something out or get a new one at a heavily discounted price. What else do you want them to do? Send out free EVOs to everyone with a broken unit and bankrupt themselves?

18. I can tell you I am not here to argue with you nor do I care what you think. The way it sounds is that your hyping the company and getting very emotional just a little much. I can say the same thing, you must work for the company or hired by them to promote the name. Post all you want, bash me all you want, say whatever makes you feel better at the end of the day but I'm done.

19. #40 TokinMMA, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    @[member="venomflipz"]

If you think that last post was me bashing you, I think you're the one getting very emotional. I'm just standing up for a company I invested in whose name regularly gets dragged through the mud around here (often unfairly).

I mean, you work as a perfect example. This thread was about the Versa and literally, as the first person to respond to this thread, you go into bashing VapeXhale for no reason when the thread had nothing to do about them.

So ignore me if you want, but you brought it upon yourself. If you're going to just spew shit about them in an extremely biased manner like your first post did, I'm going to stand up for them and provide counter evidence to that stance.