Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A new Piece????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by puffpuffpass_99, Feb 18, 2009.

1. hey i realy need an answer here, i was going to make a pipe with modeling clay and fire it in the kiln at the local potery shop, the teacher said i was aloud to but did not know if it wuld b toxic to smoke from it.... does anybody here know if it would be??

2. I'd recommend against using modeling clay. There are clays made for pipe making.

3. I would do it just for the hell of it, But would also get a more reliable piece

4. i mean im a realy good craftsman but where would i be able to get the pipe clay

5. try the internet, or see if the pottery place can order some or somethin like that.