Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A new level of high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theapplethief, Jun 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've smoked for a year maybe now on and off and have had the pleasure of having access to some amazing weed, Master Kush, Fruity Kush, Lemon Haze, Sour Diesal, ect, so I really haven't ever smoked anything but high mids and dank.
    Usually when I get high, its a slow come up, a moderate buzz (feels like water is massaging my brain of that makes any sense) and I would feel a little off. Its very relaxing but not inhibiting at all, I'm completely functional high.
    Now comes the kicker, I get my hands on a g of a strain called Train Wreck which my guy says was really good. I load my bubbler with a small amount and hit it. Tastes great. I hit it 5 or 6 times and then put the stuff away. I feel absolutely nothing. So i walk to my kitchen and start to microwave a burrito, upset that I might have been ripped off when suddenly I felt a sensation that I can only liken to my brain being launched into the sky at an enormous speed. I have to sit down, I'm so dazed. It was amazing, but it only lasted like 20 minutes. What happened to me?

2. 20 minutes? That is incense my friend.
    -Please note moderators, I'm simply informing him, I did not say say any specifics.

btw, post pics of the bud

3. Probably just a dank batch.
    Have you been taking any meds or anything, that could bring you up more.

^ I'm not sure about that.. 5 or 6 hits of incense would fuck you up beyond belief.

4. #4 Javarius Reptar, Jun 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2012
    That is not his issue, he came off it in 20 minutes.
    When I did the unmentionable, I would take more than 5 or 6, it's not that crazy.

5. I think he meant the new level of high, not the whole high, only lasted 20 minutes, but I may be wrong. OP can you clarify this?

6. If you came off it that fast you must have not held the hits in long enough. Hold em for 4-6 seconds. Post pics of the bud to

7. He was using a bubbler, I think he was probably hitting & holding fine - I'm not sure why holding it in should affect the duration of his high anyways considering over 90% of THC is literally absorbed instantly the second it hits the lungs.

8. I wish I still had it to take a picture. My friend rolled a a tiny j with the rest of it. It smelled really pungent, but not chemical pungent, weed pungent, and it was really light green with visible trichs.

9. Get some hash or if you can get some wax ; you'll be on another level alright

10. Yes the buzz lasted several hours

11. What did the buds look like, you don't smell the chemicals in a blend and there's a specific kind that is light green and has what appears to be crystals, but Isn't.

12. If it wasn't grounded then you were smoking weed.
    Perhaps it's your diet that caused you to come down so quickly, I know this can be a factor.

13. #14 lightgreenhay, Jun 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2012
    ppl think you smoked crack:eek:

We do not allow discussions of other drugs on GC - WW

14. #15 theapplethief, Jun 23, 2012
    It certainly wasn't crack. It felt more psychedelic then anything. I have a friend who just told me he thinks it was maybe a small dose of DMT in it considering the timing and abrupt come up. I don't know though.

Other drugs are not topics for discussion here - WW

15. #16 HSO Bandages, Jun 23, 2012
    Really DMT ??? Were you tripping that hard ?

Other drugs are not topics for discussion here - WW

16. My friend said that anything below 45mg is threshold and would only seem like a really intense high

17. Trainwreck is a very potent sativa. You just got felt the initial rush when it kicked in since it didn't happen right away. You just got really high, don't worry. The "peak" of cannabis when smoking only lasts about 20 minutes tops if you have a moderate tolerance anyway, then it slowly diminishes until the high wears off.

EDIT: It wasn't that, we can't talk about that here either, but it wouldn't work anyway.

18. [quote name='"theapplethief"']My friend said that anything below 45mg is threshold and would only seem like a really intense high[/quote]

O ... That shit cray lol

19. Sounds like you just got high bro..
    Youre overthinking it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.