A new kind of "high"

Discussion in 'General' started by AndyHam, Jun 26, 2010.

1. so my friend told me if you breathe really fast and deeply like you're hyperventilating it can make you feel like you're high. i was skeptical but i tried it and it kind of works. it kind of makes you feel dizzy and lightheaded. i dont know if you could pass out doing but its kind of cool

2. Yea...you can pass out...I used to do it in class lol

3. 5th grade much?

4. It's not like you're hyperventilating, you are hyperventilating. It's when you shift out more CO2 than your body is producing, causing the pH of your body to rise (making your blood alkaline) and haemoglobin starts to cling on to your oxgen and not let it go... overall effect is that your brain starts becoming oxygen deprived and you get a "high" which is actually quite dangerous in some circumstances, because you can pass out and that leads to falls and possible injury.

5. smh

*leaves thread*

6. hai guys my friend told me that if you slash your wrists and bleed out all your blood you will feel high because its like your dying or something lol. anyone tried it b4????

7. Yea a long ass time ago when I was in middle school!!

8. #8 Casual Toker, Jun 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2010
    Oxygen deprivation.

I remember I did that when I was younger, except after breathing hard for a few seconds someone would press you against your chest up to a wall, one of my friends passed out and knocked his head against a table...

9. I bet that was a BREATHTAKING experience!

10. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. wow i just tried it and i blacked out for a few minuites. it was aweome! i saw this bright light and there were rainbows and cunt ninjas!

12. its the new crazy sensation tats sweeping the nation.

have fun killing your brain cells by depraving them of oxygen. I'm going to go smoke marijuana, peace. :bongin:

13. OP you're so cool, will you be my friend?