Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a new discovery

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tchon92, Dec 18, 2008.

1. i have just realized, and this is for the ppl who want to smoke stealthy w/e ..
    ok so anyways whenever you take a toke ( not that big) , drink water or something that has a smell and gargle , and make sure you gargle hard , and than you can see the smoke come out of your mouth in a bong effect, which in my case had no smell to it.

2. ill try it later, but do i drink the water while i have smoke in my system?

3. OR what you can do is get some laundry sheets and put em in a toilet paper roll and make something ALOT easier called a doob tube im sorry i dont want to be gargliing after every damn hit :smoking:

4. i think the gurgling effect releases the smoke.

5. or u can just take a hit, hold it in, and reach to drink any beverage of your choice in any assorted flavor, hawaaiian punch (prefered), then after that release a cool,sweet smelling cloud

6. yeah , and yes you do drink the water when the smoke is in your system
    than dont drink the full water but just start gurgling and you will see bubbles and in my situation i didnt smell anything, and i got ripped after a bowl of dank

7. also called a schleubadizer haha