A New Beginning...update 3

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by azznerak, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Got four sprouts. Two on the left are in Ocean Forest. Two on the right are in Miracle Grow Indoor Potting Soil. I know the stigma associated with Miracle Grow, but at the moment I am not seeing any adverse effects...for now. All girls look green and healthy. No nutrient feeding yet, only distilled water for all.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. the miracle grow will work in the seedling stage i hear, i never use it.
    i would not recommend transplanting into it or trying to use it beyond seedlings.
    but again, i never tried it and sounds like you know this.

3. Before I joined this forum, during my first Grow, I used Miracle Grow in one of three. And, at the beginning it did go strong and then got bad. It got to the point I thought about just tossing her. But all of a sudden she took off and out did her sister and ended up being very fine. I assume the reason she yellowed was from massive nutrient burn, as I began feeding nutrients from day one (something I am not doing this time)

My plan is using organic nutrient in the Ocean Forest and experimenting with the other two. I plan on waiting about a month before feeding time.

4. lol. i see the buddha doll is on guard!
    lmao.

*edit: gotta get myself a mascot now. lol.

• Like Like x 1
  5. But I would like to know why the first Grow I did, the one grown in MG, outdid her sister. I always heard MG wasn't good, but going by the end product it did its job.

6. sorry, can't answer that. like you, i read bad things so never gave it a chance.