A neat trick

Discussion in 'General' started by unoit, Jun 11, 2003.

1. HIGH All, this came from racefan at Nature's HIGH.

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have

dinner out. (try for more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (Just to be bold)

3. Add 5. (for Sunday)

4. Multiply it by 50 - I'll wait while you get the

calculator................

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1753.... If you

haven't, add 1752..........

6.. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

You should have a three digit number .

The first digit of this was your original number

(I.e., how many times you want to have eat out each week.)

The next two numbers are...

YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it IS!!!!!)

THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2003) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND

WHILE IT LASTS. IMPRESSIVE, ISN'T IT?

2. couldn't you manipulate the numbers so it will work in other years?

regardless, that was really cool lol

3. erm..... i got -58

4. lol?
    ..even the mona lisa is falling apart..

lol unoit, did you write in the parenthesis yourself? lol :)

5. lol, thats crazy :)

6. that rocks so fucking hard. Shit, you've got me wondering how that works now.

7. what did everyone put for the number of times eating out per week thing? I put three. IF that were the case for most people, couldn't you just put a number up where if you subtract the year you were born it gives you your age as if you are older the year you were born should be small numerically, hence the final number is large.

I get it.

8. you just add 1 each year to that 1753/1752 thing for every year that goes by from now. For instance- next year it will be 1754/1753 the year after it's bigger and bigger and so on. And everyone should technically choose three, I dunno perhaps that is just what people are going to natrually think of.

9. now I get this one: if it can be assumed that your subconcious mind will work in a way that allways calculates things as it sees them: days in a week 7, times eating out 10 evenings a week would be impossible- that is THREE days too many...

why do I get the feeling I am telling a six year old that there is no santa claus?

I can see all these stoned peoples eyes light up as it works (as mine did) and then here comes switch to spoil the magic- or at least try to... sorry folks

10. HIGH All, mmmmm sex year old eh!!!!

Well, the way it works (if you notice a new one comes out every year) is that they slide 2 of the three sets of seemingly random numbers they give you for whichever year it is, so that no matter what when you finally get to the point where you subtract your birth year it always comes out with the same first sumber and then the two digets resulting from the date of birth you submitted. From BadKittySmiles