Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A must watch cannabis cures cancer

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by aceb4u, Apr 7, 2012.

1. A must watch see real science in action cannabis cures most diseases watch the canna cells kill cancer also the doctor explains click on the link [ame]Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=har8I0Lqsd4

2. Thank you for sharing this. I tell every one I meet with cancer about this movie. It is a great watch.

3. That's great in addition I would like add, the documentary "What is Cannabis Cure Cancer ?" (.torrent)

The YouTube version has some crazy subtitles. Anyway very Scientific Documentary to teach people about MJ

4. [quote name='"zeroshawdow"']That's great in addition I would like add, the documentary "What is Cannabis Cure Cancer ?" (.torrent)

The YouTube version has some crazy subtitles. Anyway very Scientific Documentary to teach people about MJ[/quote]

I not sure abt torrents to be honest

5. [quote name='"aceb4u"']

I not sure abt torrents to be honest[/quote]

Hemp oil it's the best cure for cancer beats all cancers

6. Ive started a movement about the topic locally and took it to a bigger audience not long ago. I have a ton of info and vids/documentaries like this posted on there.
    https://www.facebook.com/CanniTruth if you want to check it out and post more vids

7. this is intresting too!!! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxiTV59VZ1g]WHEN WE GROW, This is what we can do (Full Documentary) - YouTube[/ame]