*A MUST see for any student*

Discussion in 'General' started by cannabis, May 7, 2007.

1. Watch and learn, so simple and yet so genius.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jUXtQ830Kpo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jUXtQ830Kpo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

whether you're a senior in high school or currently in college essays, DBQ's, explications and other paper assignments are a bitch. And if you're like me and wait till the last minute and end up writing multi-page papers it can really take a lot out of you. And in college that's basically all you do is read and write huge papers.

Cheers to laziness! :hello:

• Like Like x 2
  2. brilliant.

3. I tried this and my English teacher caught it.

4. ya man... you can tell that you have huge periods.... your better off making the whole font like .1-.2 bigger.

5. with adobe pagemaker you can increase the space in between each letter

6. I always tend to overwrite the required length. Guess I need to make my periods smaller.

7. The periods barely have a visible difference, It shows that in the video...

I think that'd be a little more noticeable than a simple period font change.

8. I can't even tell whats happening.

9. Golly gee, a 4.5 pager into a 5 pager!?

And better yet, a 9 pager into 10.5? Wow!

I'd say the character spacing is a much better tactic, and if there are no guidelines, use a font like Verdana whose 12 point size is a lot bigger than Times New Roman 12 point.

10. Doesn't do dick-scrabble for a short assignment.
    Spacing works a lot better.

11. Aren't you a breath of fresh air!

listen to yourself you post as if you have everything to lose in attempting this, it takes a couple minutes to change the font of periods not everyone has to time to go through adobe pagemaker and all my professors have guidelines and only allow times new Roman font.

12. what about making a page with double spacing 2.1 or 2.2 spacing ive found this works well

13. My buddy showed me this the other day, helped turn my 18 page term paper into a 21 page turn paper (and just over the 20 page minimum). Combined with spacing at "Multiple" with 2.2 and you're golden.

14. Fuck that, seems like a lot of trouble.

You just have to learn the fine art of "bullshit". I could tack on 3 pages of bullshit to those papers and get the same grade.

How do you think somebody as lazy as me made it through highschool?

15. I hear ya Rasta I'm good at writing (kinda runs in my family my aunt is an English professor) but my laziness takes over my inspiration...I've probably bullshited every paper and english exam I've ever written.

16. Exactly. What ever happened to fluffing it up? That's what I do.

17. wow. i was expecting something stupid but thats actually pretty damn slick...

maybe this wasnt obvious, but using this method is much less trouble than bullshitting a couple more pages.

anyway...i would probably never use this technique....but its fuckin clever, i must say.

18. I saw this a couple months ago, have yet to use it though.......I would much rather bullshit a couple of pages like Rasta said.

Peace.

19. haha thats exactly what I usually do. State a good fact then add some commentary in there. Use your mind and be creative!

20. This saved my life about a year and a half ago. My philosophy professor was a nazi about formatting when it came to papers. I thought our paper was due on thursday, so i hadn't started it come tuesday morning. 10am, i get a call from my safety net in this class (fine ass hunny that took excellent notes, but couldn't understand philosophy for shit, so i'd explain everything to her in as many different ways as it took in order for me to use her notes. worked out), and she's checking to make sure i did my paper, cause it was due at 11:15. 5 pages on some essay by Kant. had i had another hour, i would've turned in a 6.5 page paper easy, but at 11, i had barely 4.5. I changed the periods, got my 5 pages, got my A, with a note that said "I don't know how you made this 5 pages, it reads a little short, but good work."

shit's money. Virtually undetectable as long as it's throughout the paper.