a mouse!

Discussion in 'General' started by the rainman!, Nov 25, 2001.

1. i fucked up! i did not see it comeing !i just got seeds free 10 of them mat x skunk from mms .i put them on a paper plate on top of two other plates with other seeds!$150 worth of seeds i put them in the top dror of my oak dresser ,$900 dresser i just went to check on them and a mouse had ate the matx skunk off the top plate! that fucker chewed a hole in the botton of my dress and two drors and got to them ! i am so fucking mad i was setting in the bed room with my 7mm laoded that fucker shows him self i blow his fucking head off if i have to emtiy the gun on him 14 rounds should hit him i think!! my wife is getting some traps and if thats not bad i have 5 cats and one sleeps on top of that dresser!i am so mad i am going to by the seeds again and i am going in to town to by a matel box just for the seeds !dont let this happen to you guy it sucks!!!!!big time! lol , i can just see that little fucker stoned setting there lol at me! till i fuck him up! tazz11

2. you are a fucking god

3. Mice are evil bastards. They will eat anything of importance. I keep my seeds in a cookie tin. I'd like to see the bastards eat through That. Sorry to hear about the SB's that eat your seeds Tazz. Maybe you can catch the mouse and smoke him while he is buzzed. Better luck next time.

4. i still got tundra and romulan out of this order their safe in my lock box now and i got 20 new traps set and that little fuckers getting taxidermyed, i am going to have that little fucker mounted on my wall! and every time some one ask about him i am going to lol! this dresser is 150 years old 5 drawers high boy and soild oak the little fuck must have had blue prints of how it was made!whats bad is the dresser is only 3ft from my head when i sleep! but i sleep with a fan on so i didnt hear him parting all night! that little fucker had a blow out party on the imported shit! i went and check my 151 you just dont know what he was drinking at the time! i got a shit load of bag seeds that fucker didnt want them they were in the same drawer and he didnt toch them !i think he like the skunk smell of the seeds!he didnt dig threw the plates to the other seeds! its wild i got a mouse that has good taste!but not for long!i would like to put him in a potato gun !he wants to get high, ill shot that little fuck up about 200ft! in a clear egg so he can watch as he comes down!hopfully on the raod where he gets hit my a car, then a truck!i even was thinking of mailing him to another country!anyone want a mouse! his a stoner mouse the law breaking little fucker!good luck tazz11

5. I'm glad the little bastard didn't get all of your seeds. Hopefully you can get him .

6. its my life goal to air mail that little fucker to ben ladin! for a xmas gift! lol

7. Sounds like you need to jump on the cats's asses for not doing their job. 5 cats and they let a mouse in the house, poor job performance on their part.

8. Bin Laden would eat the mouse and mellow out, Or not.

BPP *LOL*

9. No shit!!!!

bummer tazz11....so those free seeds actually came.....from which one?

10. mms and their doing great !two days and i am at 50%grem!10 out of 20 so far! they got the goods man!the beans are big and fat with good color ,the romulan is smaller and lighter but were frist to start greming! i like them and i have got 3 other orders out now but i am going to get more from there i hope!took longer but well worth it! the tundra truned black before greming! i think thats a good sign the seeds are takeing water in to soften the shell!and they are not to dry or old and have a hardend shell! good stleath shipping to! the free seeds with any order over $200 cn that good $175 u.s.well get you$ 275 cn,that would be 30 beans for $175 but top shelf! i dont mind giveing a little more to get what i want! i am going to get some tundra from starway to heaven just to compair them with mms!i smoke tundra frist in washington in1978 in its early years as a strain ,a your kids uncle was working in the oil field up in alaska and gave him seeds for his birthday! the kids was 17 and had 5 plants about 3 ft tall and soild bud!a kid yes but he had some bad ass weed! and i have a good idea of what it should turn out like!only a few companys carry this strain and i am welling to try them all if need be!this smoke is in a small group that has kicked my ass in the past and iam back to try it again!lol but as it stands, i got to say they were just what i was looking for!i may try their widow maker!and nl#5!i got like three packs of nl#5 from other places !but the one that wants good strains has to compair them!and i am still trying to get the nl#9! i realy dont think theyll stop your mail !but as i say ,better safe than sorry!good luck tazz11

11. that little fuck ate 9 more of some bag seeds i had just gremed!but he mist one! i got poisons all over the room now and traps as well as haveing them beans in cover trays now its bad they are trying to come in side because of winter and i didnt invite them!what country has the most cats guys?i have stamps!lol good luck tazz11

12. are you a blonde? i got lots of beans !thanks for the offer! and i have some good poisons! you are right about farm poisons i know they are great but i am trying not to kill my cats at the same time! i got some but i would rather not use it yet!and i have a 3 room set up!i dont grow for sale just for fun but when i want a strain i get it, if i got to kill evey mouse in the state!he pist me off by eating $150 worth of beans i want to try my self! he beat me to them and thats not a good thing for him!you say you dont know what your seeds are is the seeds the ones you ask about in the growing forum awhile back ? some bag seeds are great i think of them as lost strains! but top shelf is best by it self when testing strains!right now i am hunting for tundra in its real strain !in 1978 i smoke some with a kid from washington! he had got them from his uncle that work in the oil feilds in alaska and the weed was some of the best i have ever smoked and ive been around the world three times! so i know what it is in good strain! and what to look for! i have other orders in the mail now but if i do find the right strain i well take the time to pick out the best mother and clone her!i am a cloneing fool ! i am looking at romulan and thundra ! on the top shelf,white widow,nl.nl-#9!, ice ,and and some breeder stock!but i am kind of picky what i look for in strains! i cannt grow them all it just to much but haveing the strains stored is a good idea!you are to smart not to be riseing top shelf!but again i have seen top shelf bag seed!dose your weed make you melt like the witch in the movie oz!whats it taste like little witch?dose it make you want to put your feet in a wirl pool and kick back or is it time to fly!what do you think?tazz11

13. glad to hear that...I want to try that romulan myself,,,that is one I have not grown yet....let me know how it does for you....wish I could afford to get a few seeds ,,,but work is slowing badly...so I will have to wait. ...........

kill that mouse.....lol....it's a freeloader.....lol
    [​IMG]

14. my cat got one mouse so far! but i have not got one in a trap yet! i can till if their going to do well one seedlig grew one inch in a day! so that one grew fast to the start!but time well tell ! tazz11

15. # I saw a mouse, where ?
    # There on the stair, right there,
    # A little mouse with with clogs on,
    # There on the stair,
    # Going, clip clipty clip on the stair - right there.

16. There is no room for a mouse in my house. Go to co-op or TSC and get some rodeant kill. It is the strongest that is on the market. Don't let your dogs and cats get it. I do know that it will kill a 80lb dog in about four hours.

17. There is a famous poem by the Scottish writer : Robert Burns that comes to mind......

To a mouse :

Wee, sleekit, cowrin', tim'rous beastie,
    O, what a panic's in thy breastie !
    Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
    Wi' bickering brattle !
    I wad be laith to rin an' chase thee,
    Wi' murd'ring pattle !

I'm truly sorry man's dominion,
    Has broken Nature's social union,
    An' justifies that ill opinion,
    Which makes thee startle
    At me, thy poor, earth-born companion,
    An' fellow-mortal !

I doubt na, whiles, but thou may thieve;
    What then? poor beastie, thou maun live !
    A daimen icker in a thrave
    'S a sma' request;
    I'll get blessin wi' the lave,
    An' never miss't !

Thy wee bit housie, too, in ruin !
    It's silly wa's the win's are strewin!
    An' naething, now, to big a new ane,
    O' foggage green!
    An' bleak December's winds ensuin,
    Baith snell an' keen!

Thou saw the fields laid bare an' waste,
    An' weary winter comin fast,
    An' cozie here, beneath the blast,
    Thou thought to dwell ---
    Till crash ! the cruel coulter past
    Out thro' thy cell.

That wee bit heap o' leaves an' stibble,
    Has cost thee monie a weary nibble!
    Now thou's turn'd out, for a' thy trouble,
    But house or hald,
    To thole the winter's sleety dribble,
    An' cranreuch cauld !

But Mousie, thou art no thy lane,
    In proving foresight may be vain;
    The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men
    Gang aft agley,
    An' lea'e us nought but grief an' pain,
    For promis'd joy !

Still thou art blest, compar'd wi' me!
    The present only toucheth thee:
    But och! I backward cast my e'e,
    On prospects drear!
    An' forward, tho' I canna see,
    I guess an' fear!

Mice deserve to get high too....

18. !good what your address? ill send him to you!

19. thats why i got 4 cats,,,,:cool:

20. Hell naw you got 5 cats and that mouse just fuckin navy sealed their asses. I give your cats an F----