A mother wants to have her 16 and 20 yr old sons arrested for smoking pot.

Discussion in 'General' started by telien, May 12, 2006.

1. whoever posted as P.Eldritch please announce yourself because you deserve +rep cuz that was probably the most useful post in the past 7 pages of that thread

2. man nothin but a bunch of crazies on there.

3. Palmer, i agree with what you said over their. Being insulting right back and lowering ourselves to their standards only hurts our arguments.
    NEG: its Palmer Eldrich on here too :D

every body loses their head sometimes though, and good GOD those people were being so stupid

4. yar. thanks guys. we'll see if it actually helps :p

5. haha well i didnt see no palmer eldrich postin in this thread so i didnt know

well, i stand corrected since he's right there now haha

6. It really doesnt do any good does it? I wonder sometimes. `

7. it will happen when we figure out a way to prove that getting fucked up with people you like is necessary to the continuation of human society. We work and work and work and get frustrated at how much toil we must go through just to survive. and then... we have a holidy. my God its finally Labor Day and we get to get together with people we haven't seen in a long time and we finally have a no stress day. Afterwards, we are able to get back to work. We feel that it is worth it, justified even if the rewards are those few short hours.

I don't drink much. never have. but last weekend my brother graduated from Michigan State with honors with a Bach in Chemical Science. I usually hide during family get togethers but I wanted to show I was proud of him by being visible in the party and decided to get drunk on this occasion and had a great time. If everyone in my family smoked, i would have smoked instead, but the result would have been the same. I got back to work the next day and did a 11 hour shift easily. drugs are the catalyst to a happy productive society and we can't sanely get rid of them. Its a pretty simple social introspective.

8. All I have to say is the mother is stupid about getting the police envolved unless she wanted to screw up her childs life.

9. in my county a judge is known for being strict and everyone knows that she sent her juvenile son to adult jail for one joint!! What a bitch. good thing I didnt have her for a judge when I was on probation!

10. Oh man I just found this, read through half the thread, and created an account (sn=Lebowski GC).
    Ill start arguing in a bit, the fact that NOONE on their side has tried to actually debate anything is pitiful.

11. Wtf???!?!?!?? They Closed The Thread??!?!?!?

I guess that means we won, im sad i didnt get to post.

12. Yeah it does look like we wont after 8 pages says on my screen. Says 6 on my buddies. The people didnt even really have a defence aginist what we were saying. Just a bunch of people that dont want to hear from the other side.

13. OMG and what a PERFECT closing argument:

brokelazystoner
    \t

A+ :D :D :D

14. I skipped most of the replies on this thread, but read the whole thing on the website, and here's my take:

That's a "legal help" website. It stands to reason that anyone interested in law and such would say to turn him in, because that's what side their on.

Basically, it's like the opposite of asking the question to GC.

But anyway, fuck that bitch. Some people are just bad people, she'll probably be boarded up in some crappy retirement home because he kids hate her.

But to play devil's advocate, it does seem like she really tried to "control it" before resorting to police action. And there seems to be an honest fear that the younger bro will turn out as fucked up as the older one "because of pot". So I can understand her position. What she doesn't realize is that she can't treat drugs like other crimes.

She also seems to think that the cops won't do much. Ha! That kid is fucked if she calls the 5-0.

15. Just a bunch of bored moms sitting at home doing nothing. They are mad at the world cuz their kids hate them and their husbands won't touch them. They are too ignorant to find a solution, so they blame it on the easiest thing.

EDIT: 300th post!!

16. Goddamn this made me angry! I want to shoot that stupid bitch from california.

I can't believe I just read all 8 pages of that...good lord...the next person who tries to talk to me is going to get yelled at/stabbed.

17. No one listens to me when I say that Soccer Moms are the scourge of this country.

Think about it (using stereotypes, of course, because otherwise it doesn't make sense):

Stereotypical Soccer Mom is a dumb blond who married a relatively rich guy. She doesn't work (or works petty side jobs "just for something to do") and she's uninformed about the way the world works. Yet she's opinionated, and because of her wealth, can be influential. Combined with whatever manipulative power she has over her man, and you've got a person who's dumb as hell and shouldn't be in charge of anything, yet has the power and money to do way more influencing then any Johnny Pinchpenny.

Think of the sister on Arrested Development. That kind of person.

This is way off topic, so I'll stop. :wave:

//edit

Also I'm an idiot and didn't notice there were 7 more pages of that thread. Holy shit, this is hilarious! These people are getting totally destroyed in this debate, even going so far as to act like their above it when they can't answer! One of the funniest things I've read all day. I mean one person even said to "get a job"! I'm afraid the next thing I'm going to read is that it's going to cause the "negros" to look at white women.

She actually busted out the "I make more money than you" argument! THREAD OVER, WE WIN! That bitch lost all credibility when she started bragging about her money and house and shit. $10 says that cunt's been rich her whole life (as I don't know anyone from a poor background who brags about their money, unless they're a REAL big dick).

Don't be too concerned about people like that, they're just brainwashed like everyone else. It's like talking to the Drug Czar, high-larious!

18. not to mention they give their kids fucked up names. like cooper. what the fuck, if my mom named me cooper, i would stab her as soon as i could.