A more effecient, and cleaner way to eat pop tarts..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by InTongues, Mar 26, 2010.

1. If you are like me, who eats pop tarts right out of the wrapper, take note:

If you leave both pop tarts on top of each other and eat them like a sandwich, this lets you enjoy the taste and creamy filling more, and on top of that: LESS crumbs will fall!

Must make sure to have a good solid grip, so they don't slide from each other while chewing, or it will fail.

Since discovering this, I have a new way of eating pop tarts. It leaves me feeling better about what I just ate. I thought i was half breakfast, half good, half not for me before, but now I seem more settled. and I still ate two, cause who really eats just one?

2. Haha, man you're crazy. :)

3. this isnt quite as good as the shaving thread

4. This dude is high as FUCK. :smoking::smoking::smoking:

5. dude...if you removed both poptarts, and then took another p-tart and sliced it in half the long way...so like frosted side and un frosted side are now separated...and turn the jelly sides out, and the use the original 2 poptarts and make a frosted side out fucking pop tart sandwich....that would be dank

6. Riggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhht.....?

7. I know how you feel. Pop tart sammiches are the best. :smoking:

8. Yeah, and here's my shocked face :eek:

Hell yeah he's blazed. This doesn't sound more efficient, it sounds like he's created a way to get rid of his munchies even faster by two-fistin' pop tarts.

For me personally, I like to eat them slowly. Sweets, especially chocolate, are to be savored when you're high.

The only exception to the sweets rule is cereal, when I'm finding that my jaw hurts from using a spatula to shovel Cocoa Pebbles into my mouth from the mixing bowl I poured half a box into.:D

Fuck I hate(and love) the munchies.

9. MMMMMM. Cocoa pebbles. :smoking:

10. weed was one thing, but it was actually this that inspired me..

Attached Files:

11. haha thats a tight blotter, did it have a name?

12. idk why but that sounds fuckin nasty

13. fuck i am wanted for pop tarts

edit: also i saw cocoa pebbles somewhere in the replies, i just got a box of fruity pebbles man fresh never been opened im gonna do the deed tonight

14. they taste like wet construction paper :(

15. Take it up a notch and mix and match different flavors so it's like some sort of frosted layered pastry. Bam!

16. I'll believe this when you design a study and give us some supporting empirical evidence ;)

17. :eek:

I will let you know my results!

As for the blotter, no name as of I know.. just a new hookup! :hello::D

18. hahahahahahaha :D
    is that thread still around?

19. Strawberry frosted poptarts are the best!