A Mommy dearest....Nirvana Misty

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by NdicaBud, Jun 25, 2002.

1. 10 clones are taken every 7-10 days....

BTW...If anyone ever chooses to grow this strain.

Likes Halide much better than HPS while vegging,,likes to keep Halide,and add HPS when Flowering.(better yield)..

Grows fast,,if not topped/pinched back/culled/trimmed/fimmed ,,to improve growing chutes/budding sites ,,,it wants to reach,,no matter what you have going on..,and may get to lengthy between branch nodes if not dealt with early....

Clones very easily.! normally roots in 10 days with standard cutting and powder hormone dip method,in soil/soiless mixes. I saturated medium at the time of setting clone,,then placed in 80% humidity,in 12oz plastic disposable cups w/drainholes,side by side,came back in 6-7 days,,mistly watered from top to naturally draw air to roots,,under the Halide couple days later....boom from there....

Not good for cabinet or similar small space grows,,needs 4 feet out of pot..to be worthy.

Worthy as hell for closet/room grows...

Average vegging odor,,medium heavy flowering odor...musky-skunk

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. What was meant in preference.....the top greener growth is after removing from HPS only,,placed under MH only....the yellow lime green under that is from HPS only....a noticeable change within 3 days,,wouldn't you say...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. theyre beauts

5. This is all that I normally do with most strains,,not all..

Cuttings are taken then instantly placed into cool distilled water,then recut under water,left in cool semi dark area overnight,dipped in hormone powder,placed into pot via pencil hole,lightly snugged around stem,,mistly watered,,into the humidity 80%,under 3 - 4' 40w sylvania cool white,1 warm white....hmm hmmm hmm ...under the Halide when ready..

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. HIGH All, oh ya she a Beaut Alright!!!! Something to look into in the future. I wonder what it would do in a Bubble Bucket *LOL*.

The cup we see is the one you recut under the water? Because it looks like it just has leaves in it. The Aero Cloner is the way I do it too.

7. nice gals dude ! that top one has some shoot a! let us know what her yeld is !

8. Very nice and professional. :)

9. HEY, Ndica..nice plants. i was wondering where would i be able to find that root hormone or what ever is in the pic and what u use

10. I have the same stuff...you can find it at Home-Depot's around here..so its probably the same for you

11. would like a hard ware store or a gardening store sell it?

12. ..yeah..

13. I've been trying to find that Schultz brand in Scotland for some time and can't lay my hands on it at all.....but i'm still ok with the miricle grow soil and the tomato fert.....the only take root i've seen around here is miricle grow....Peace out....Sid

14. Looks nice ,,many buds....already potent with resin..

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. ndicabud,great looking plants dude i just gremed the unreleased experimntal orange bud x c99 and cia haze x shiva from Dutch Flowers ,and got a good grem rate dude gremed blue ruskaya and ak47 f2's and they did well as well! got 1399 from df waiting in the baters box so look for this fall being a great time in are lives dude your on my list of teaste testers !me and bad taod just smoked 2 1/2 oz's in 2 1/2 weeks lol ! smokeing g13x hp -twphr, tonight, keep up the great work dude i'll be around some where ! good luck tazz11

16. one shot...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

17. another...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

18. Just thought I'd show 'em to everyone..they smell good...lol.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

19. hey, where can i get ahold of some hormone powder to make clones?

20. Wal-Mart,,nursery,,K-mart,,etc..

Shultz--Take Root

[​IMG]