A Modest Proposal

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by desuforeverlulz, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'd like to suggest a HIGHdeas subforum branching off from Spirituality and Philosophy.

Where else would I suggest my idea of someone making their name "42* others" and liking posts that 2 other people before them liked?

*or any other large number

2. Highdeas... branched off of Spirituality and Philosophy?

That seems like an odd place for it. :p

I believe a couple people have already done that one. :smoking:

3. I dunno, I just like the ring to it. The reason I thought it might be a good branch of S&P is because lots of people come in there and post ideas which might be Highdeas worthy. The rest of the content is usually just people blowing other people's minds, and debate about philosophy.

4. I think a better place for it would be in the Smoking and Usage sections, mainly because Spirituality and Philosophy (while a forum on a site about weed) is not necessarily about being high or smoking or what have you.

HIGHdeas are all about ideas you have while high. Might be better as a subforum in whatever they (hopefully) come up with to replace/fix Apprentice and Seasoned Tokers. :p

Though, I still tend to think that a "HIGHdeas" thread is good enough. ;)

5. Highdeas is a trademark owned by not GC... I don't think GC could get away with violating international copyright laws and the only reason the threads work is because GC disclaims liability for posts made by it's users.

That's my legal perspective, at least.

6. I emailed highDEAS just now about your concern, K. I'll post the response I get.

To any moderators who might be concerned, I made it very clear that I am not an official representative of GrassCity in any way, shape, or form. Simply a concerned member.

7. I have a feeling they aren't going to reply. It isn't a concern unless GC actually violates their copyright.

8. We're making changes in that forum anyway.

Please do not email other companies on Grasscity's behalf on regards to matters of this nature even of you do make it clear that you aren't affiliated with the company.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.