Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A miracle

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 240sxLover, Dec 22, 2011.

1. I know this has nothing to do with smoking, but my story made me think about life, and how I've been looking at it. I also happened to have a grinder with a shit tone of kief in my car.

I saw a new civic si with an exhaust while driving home from a hardy meal at Denny's, so I decided to pursue and race him. We pulled out in front of the pack of cars, and punched it. His car was ahead because he was already in front of me. I kept up with him through 110 on the street by my neighborhood. All of a sudden when I shifted the car lurched to the right (open diff). I lost control, hit the curb, tried to compensate for it.

I ended up flying over the opposing lane, then hitting the next curb, started to roll, hit a shit ton of stuff on my way through the air. When I finally was able to comprehend my existence once again, I saw that my entire car was smashed around me. Neither doors would open, there were people and sirens all around me. Old childhood friends saw me and stopped.

Somehow, by a work of God, or who knows what, I crawled out of my crumpled car, unscathed save for a few cuts from glass on my hands. The entire car was totaled. I never agreed with people who argued against street racing; today, I will argue that anyone and everyone should take it to the track. I'm lucky to be alive, let alone in jail; the officer who helped me told me that had he not pulled a few strings, I would have been on my way to jail right after that. My insurance hates us now, and I'm lucky I didn't have the rest of my life ruined. He also told me that had my car not have been so sturdy (LOVE YOU NISSAN), I would have likely been crushed inside of it.

So, to anyone who still wants to street race, take it from the guy who just threw thousands of dollar into the scrap yard: It's not worth it.

Spark one up for my baby! Rest in peace, White Raven :'(
    Also, I have all that kief still.... soooo, time to mourn.

2. TL;DR.
    I saw "Denny's" and stopped reading.

3. Damn man, you're lucky to be alive. At least you realized street racing is dumb

4. I skimmed it...Sounds like you made a stupid decision and in all of your infinite wisdom you decided to tell us we shouldn't do something we shouldn't be doing in the first place.

You'll save lives, and money...Good job, champ.:cool:

5. #5 RUFFLZ, Dec 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2011
    wat kinda car did u drive?? and how old are u?

edit. just saw ur user name haha

6. nissan 370z?! cause shit man thats a nice racing car! gotta love nissan.

7. move to Real Life Stories.

8. [quote name='"Jakerzi"']nissan 370z?! cause shit man thats a nice racing car! gotta love nissan.[/quote]

Look at his username lol..

9. No miracle just well built cars with good safety features, lol seriously

10. damn that sucks..back when i first got my license i would race all the time but lucky enough never got in a wreck except once but that was on a street bike and we where jumping this little spot that goes into a interstate(stupid i know) and i went to far and hit just perfect and the middle of the bike hit the curb and it kicked me off and threw me down a hill but nothing no injures other then a few scraps down to the bone on my leg and arm

11. OP I could've told you that without almost fuckin dying

12. I guess I know what my next car will be