a Minor incident

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by UnluckyClover, Apr 22, 2009.

1. #1 UnluckyClover, Apr 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2009
    I'm in a sharing mood while on a horrible t-break with some gay ass insomnia so I'd thought I'd share one of my old experiences:

Alright so 2 years ago I had just started my first semester at college away from home. At first I found my new city experience to be a bit lonely, stressful , and I found myself dealing with racism for the first time in my life. The fact that I'm half Apache Native/ Hispanic being surrounded by nothing but Anglos was kind of weird for me (I'm used to a far more diverse mix of cultures & races). I was definitely the only colored kid (or so it felt like) in the whole city, hah. And to top it off for some reason, I had a hard time finding any real stoners much less a good dealer at Tx. Tech. (everyone there just likes to ingest crack and drink beer. None of which I personally enjoy but that's me.) So all the parties and events I went to I must admit I didnt really truely enjoy like I had back home. Anyway the point I'm trying to make was that I was super desperate for some bud and some real stoner companions. During about the 4th week in, one of my buddies (Lets call him Ghetto) from back home who is a grade level lower than me calls me up telling me that hes gettin a good deal and wants to split it with me. On top of that he tells me that one of his friend's friends had been asking a lot about me and she wanted to see and toke with me blah blah (Bottom line was that apon arrival back home I would be gettin some tail) So considering all this, I end up driving 5 hours back home that day with plans to have a grand time smokin and getting myself some smex & a QP for $50, which is like half off (The prices at my home city are amazing).

After my long drive home seeking familiarity, bud, and sex I make the deal with my friend by my side and everything goes smoothly. By that time it was late and we had plans to pick up one more of my friends (Lets call him Bitch) and then pick up Ghetto's friend (Nikki) and her friend (Kay) to go toke it in the desert. Everything goes according to plan and upon meeting these girls its obvious whats going to go down waaay later ;). Ghetto thought it would be a good idea to bring all the goods in a backpack so that we could keep an eye on it. So I park the car far away and all 5 of us get to our spot sit down and start lightin it up. Keep in mind that the only adults there technically were Bitch and myself. Everyone else was 17 at the time.

Now at this point I had assumed kay and nikki were pro stoners. So I had no problem giving them bowl after bowl of this dank shit. However, next thing I know they're both cracking up histerically over nothing and wont shut the fuck up. Basically they're acting like 1st timers (because they were apparently. . .fucken liers) Then they began getting all sexual which of course I made no complaint towards but still. . . .it felt wrong somehow. First they started fooling around with each other, then nikki moved on to tomas and kay moved on to me while Bitch just watched high as fuck I guess haha. After a while we heard movement followed by lights in the distance. Can anyone say buzzkill? After some quick consideration I came to the conclusion that it was probably cops (they tend to patrol some of the desert areas back home). So, as I spew out directions on what to do, Bitch immediately takes off while me and Ghetto are stuck with these high ass girls. The worst part of it was that I had enough shit in my pack to go to jail and Kay couldn't stop laughing at the time to save her life. As they drew closer nikki and Ghetto took off while I simultaneously shouted at this bitch to please stfu cuz there is shit going down. After about 10-15 seconds of trying to get her to calm down I decide to say fuck it. So I picked up kay in a fashion that made me able to cradle her in my arms while putting a palm on her fucking mouth. So with this 100+ lb girl in my arms and a QP on my back I took off running towards the dunes to hide. Being extremely athletic if I do say so myself I was able to catch up with everyone fairly quickly. At that point my body was on fire & I barely made it to a huge dune hill thing and between the 3 males we were able to make a makeshift cave hiding spot in less than a minute using our hands (fucking intense). We literally were like 15 feet away from these jeep cops as they passed by without seeing us. All while I was covering this girls mouth who STILL COULDNT STOP LAUGHING!! I felt like I was in that scene of lord of the rings where the hobbits see those wraiths and hide right underneath them.

After about 30 minutes of waiting we all finally crawl out to safety still high, paranoid, covered in sand, and pissed off or at least I was. I then learned that we had lost my good pipe during the incident which got me even more pissed off. The girls are trippin and the guys are arguing with each other. The worst was over so I took it apon myself to yell at these fuckin bitches for being so stupid (especially Kay). So after a few harsh words and then a swift punch to Bitch in the groin we find our way back to my car and I take everyone to one spot to drop them off. Kay asks for my digits where I then refuse with a sharp tongue and a smug sense of satisfaction because of what she had put me through. I drove back to school 3 days later. The End.:hello:

I pretty much chalked up everyone's stupidity and inability to act properly to being stupid minors. I learned my lesson and vowed to never be around minors again. But, all in all it wasnt so bad I got a shitload of good cheap bud, free cheap head, and a story to tell. Ohhh the memories. Anyway I hope maybe you all found this at least a little entertaining and maybe even enjoyed my story a little. Ima try to go to bed now (fucking t-break insomnia) :smoking:

2. You dont fuckin snort crack...

3. Im not rly into such substances but I have seen it done many times before so, I beg to differ.:smoking:

4. you snort coke, you smoke crack.

What?
    I dont like it when people give out wrong information.
    If you dont like my opinon block me :)

5. #6 UnluckyClover, Apr 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2009

Both substances can be either smoked or snorted if you wish to get technical about it. You'd be surprised on how different regions ingest and use different drugs well.................differently lol.

Edit: not only that but my story isn't some written paper about substances and how they are consumed and/or why. Its just a story from my past, ya know?

6. Well it was my understanding that they had because of what I had heard from "ghetto". Unfortunately though, in my experience I've learned that some people just say they do drugs or talk about them in an effort to look cool or something. I hate that, gives a bad name to those who truly enjoy substances.