A message for our friendly police.

Discussion in 'General' started by Kilerk, Jul 31, 2011.

1. #21 gwardmonger316, Jul 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Um... Um. Yes, dark.
    I think we all see what op is saying, but yeah, under the law, it's you. Unless he shoots you without you offering threat of lethal force.

2. Police don't make the laws?

3. Yo guys lay off police Don't make ALL the laws they just enforce SOME :D :p

4. Holding someone at gunpoint and pointing a gun at them are 2 completely different things. If I point a gun in your direction for 2 mins and then put it down what law am I breaking? The cops wont swoop in and arrest me. If I point a gun at you and say "dont move" or something to that effect Im holding you at gunpoint and basically holding you hostage which is a crime.

5. I thought they were there to direct traffic. Learn new stuff everyday

:confused:

6. #26 gwardmonger316, Aug 1, 2011
    Aggravated assault in Kansas.

7. Pointing a gun at someone is aggravated assault there or holding them at gunpoint?

8. #28 gwardmonger316, Aug 1, 2011
    Pointing a gun at someone. You don't have to say anything, the action itself is making someone feel in danger of great bodily harm, with lethal force.
    Obviously though, if you were at a buddies place, and he showed you some guns, you guys pointed a couple at eachother, probably no one is going to get arrested for that. But if a pissed off husband comes home and points a gun at his wife without a word, and she calls the cops, he's still going to be in trouble.

9. I'm holding my dick is that a crime? What if its someone elses

10. I will say that I googled it, and the definition of aggravated assault it gave me was the definition I've been given for aggravated battery. So, it could vary. Just going by what several police officers told me in my security course. My word isn't final, by any means.

11. lol your right, i just looked it up. Its a crime here too if it occurs within 1000 feet of a school. damn thats gay

12. #32 Continuum, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    The police don't get to choose what laws they do or do not enforce. Take it up with the people who makes your legislation.

13. #33 gwardmonger316, Aug 1, 2011
    That's rough, I live less than 1k ft from a middle school! Hope that situation never falls on me.

14. Oh Shit! Its a vermilliad! fly shoot to kill boys!

15. im not high at all and reading this whole thread was kinda confusing.. seems like half the people are talkin nonsense. :confused::D lol.. maybe i need to be high and itd make sense.

16. #36 Sweetleaftoker, Aug 1, 2011
    Adoption......?