A Man In My Town Is Terminally Ill With Cancer And Has Been Giveing Live In Jail For Pot.

Discussion in 'General' started by halokiller99, Jul 16, 2014.

1. #2 SlowMo, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2014

I wish all the dooshbags that run this fucking nation, whether at the federal or state levels, would get the fuck out of our lives and stop inflicting their idiotic shit on us citizens. Fucking fascist cocksuckers! I despise these manipulate power freak bastards and their sorry-ass intrusive laws.

Edit: btw, i signed the petition. Thanks for the heads up.

2. damn they did the same shit to a guy over here by not allowing the mention of his illness in court..
    /signed

3. I've signed and shared in a bunch of groups on Facebook...let the power of social media do some good. The people's voices need to be heard...we the people...

4. 71 plants in a yard is a lot of weed. Authorities don't like it for personal. I understand why he had so many, but the authorities do not. I guess he could not afford to move to a med state and buy it. How much oil does he need daily?

5. #7 Tokesmith, Jul 16, 2014
    Signed and shared

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

6. 71 plants is a lot of weed. I hate to play devils advocate but justice is blind theres no difference between a sick person growing 71 plants and a thug growing 71 plants its still illegal in that state thats probably why they wont let him use it as his defence. Mr. Mackenzie's best option would have been to move states to were medical maryJ is legal.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #9 Royksopp, Jul 16, 2014
    Idk how the people who jailed him can sleep at night.

Signed.

8. Well the rick simpson program requires for 60 grams of oil to be consumed within a month to cure cancer. You get about 3 grams of oil from an ounce of buds.

9. Wow. Ok Now i understand why he had 71 plants!

10. Packing up and moving to another state is easier said than done, especially for a person who's seriously ill.

Why is he not being allowed to mention his illness as a defense?

Sad. Not surprising, though. Just another result of drug prohibition.

11. YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!! THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!  How the fuck can you prosecute and then be like "oh, you can't even MENTION the reason for your use, there goes your defense!" 

No such thing as a fair trial anymore, but, the more I think about it, maybe it never existed to begin with. 'murica, fuck you, Lady Justice has been RAPED

12. Signed. Hopefully this guy will be given some leeway(sp?). I think if you have been given a terminal diagnosis for any reason that kind of gives you a free pass to smoke and do what you want in order to make the rest of your life somewhat worthwhile.

13. #15 halokiller99, Jul 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2014
    God damn it shoot up like 700 signutures sinces last night, thank you guys!

I just got word from his facebook group that his parents who were also facing federal drug charges have had their charges dropped

14. You kidding me? That's what happens when you have SEVENTY ONE plants. Nobody needs that many plants. That would take me decades to consume. Sure, he doesn't deserve life but he should have moved to a medical state and got a card. The law is the law and you can't be surprised when you get caught breaking it

15. Breaking Bad: Marijuana Edition.

16. Maybe you should read up on how cannabis is used to treat cancer symptoms, then you might understand why he had so many plants. Use your brain before you speak.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I think the problem you fail to see. We know that marijuana laws are excessive. But the state has to enforce their laws. Or everyone would be growing large amounts of plants. He could have tried to register for MMJ. I have Signed.

18. I fail to see the problem with growing large ammounts of plants. Laws are simply what the state says, there is no requirement that they be based on logic. There's no limit on the ammount of alcohol you can posess and it has zero medicinal value so why should cannabis be limited?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app