A Lucky Guerrilla's Story

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by VooDoom, May 25, 2012.

1. Some of you may have read the first and tragic part of the story in another thread. For those of you who have not I will reiterate:

I found a seed in a bag of "OG" I picked up. It was really decent smoke so naturally I was very excited because I dont purchase genetics online.
    I germed it successfully with other various regular bagseed and set a group out in one of my locations.

Well things went well the first week until a small animal, most likely a coon or a rabbit decided to dig it up completely severing the plant from its roots. Well I found the poor baby soon thereafter, it wasnt even wilted yet. So I fixed the hole and placed it back and watered hoping it would root. I really expected it to die most definitely.

So about a week later I went back to check the others and water and to my surprise my little OG baby girl (I hope) was as perky as I left her so she had to root herself. Its been in the 80's here. Not friendly cloning weather. I consider it a small miracle!

Who needs clonex etc? Not me, and not marijuana either.

Thanks for reading.

I hope this inspires others to not lose hope..

Keep Growing!

VOO

2. nice man. These plants are a lot more resilient then most people think. That plant that you recently commented on in my thread was almost dead when I got it from someone. It looked seriously fucked. They didn't know what they were doing. I mixed and amended some fine organic soil for her, transplanted her into it, gave her a shot of fish-based nitrogen and nursed it back. Now she is flourishing and I just LST'd her yesterday, hoping for some bushy results.

care for them and they will produce! It's just too bad we can't control nature- bugs, animals, etc. They sure can fuck shit up.

3. Man good work thats cool u got that lucky. Ive lost over 10 clones, and 8 autoflowers this year alone... Fooooooooooooocking dammmmit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!