a lot of little plants?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hiimhi, Jul 23, 2011.

1. would it be possible to grow up a big plant and then chop it and clone it late into veg and then flower it as a small plant?

Would I think it would be better bud this way because the buds would get more energy from the plant as its small and less sticks and leaves to maintain right?

I have never grown before, just wondering for when i finally do grow.

I know there is lowriders that you can get this is the same thing though right

2. You are on track to reinventing modern technology, man.

3. bump... would love to know the answer

4. #4 Green feilds, Oct 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2011
    I thought that what some ov us do anyways.?
    grow mother's take cuttings, grow cuttings till they root then flower away.(Cuttings will need a good root base before changing to 12/12).
    I think it depends on space available.

Ps I dont think this can be done with an auto flowering plant, As it dose not wait for you to change light cycle before flowering

5. yea your pretty much explaining taking a cutting, waiting for it to root, then flowering it.... thats not very ground breaking. you need to smoke less, or read more.

6. Your thread title asks about a lot of little plants, then your thread asks about chopping one big plant down to one little plant, so not sure I follow.

Look up SOG and perpetual harvest, you'll see that yes you can take clones from one or more mothers and throw them all into a chamber together in smaller pots. It won't make "better bud" but it will give you a lot of bud quicker.

7. Read up on sog(sea of green) which is what I belive your talking about.