A little worried about grasscity

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by RxxR, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I ordered a new 244 dollar bubbler yesterday and still haven't received my confirmation email. They took the money out of my account though. Is there something wrong??

2. #2 PeruvianDank, Nov 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2012

What?

That's the best example of a stoner wishful thinking. :laughing:

3. Ok I'll be a little more specific since I actually got a reply lol. Yesterday, I ordered my glass Sherlock bubbler for 232.27 at 2:55 pm. I was supposed to receive a confirmation email with my tracking number. I haven't got that yet and I usually get it almost instantly when I buy something from here. I'm just a little worried I just gave away 250 bucks for nothin.

4. If they haven't sent an email yet, take initiative and email them. Ask if there were any issues with your order or not.

5. God I'm too high for this lol. I jus realized you were talking about my sig. :bongin: but can you help me? I'm legit worried :(

6. I did email them before I went to bed last night... Haven't got a reply yet. Am I just being impatient? Or do you guys usually get emails quickly?

7. Fire off an email to them.

You ninjad me OP haha. Just be patient, try again if you don't get an email by this afternoon or tomorrow

8. Email them - why are you asking us? Why would we know?

9. yeah, I'm high as fuck too. Didn't notice that was your signature. Its huge lol

ask the mods or general feedback section. That's your best shot.

General Forum Feedback - Grasscity.com Forums

10. You don't have to worry about the integrity of the shop, it's obviously some kind of mistake.

11. Maybe post this in support lol

12. [quote name='"PeruvianDank"']

yeah, I'm high as fuck too. Didn't notice that was your signature. Its huge lol

ask the mods or general feedback section. That's your best shot.

General Forum Feedback - Grasscity.com Forums[/quote]

Thanks, ill try that. I'm just new and a lil too high to make an efficient effort to find the right place to post this haha.

13. I hate the grasscity shop. It takes forever to arrive and all three pieces ive ordered have arrived broken. The pieces are really bland too.

14. funniest thing.. i just received a glass Sherlock bubbler. i dont remember ordering one? looks the value of about $232.27

:gc_rocks:

15. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']I hate the grasscity shop. It takes forever to arrive and all three pieces ive ordered have arrived broken. The pieces are really bland too.[/quote]

Why you gotta fuck with me like that lol

16. You also ordered on a Saturday. More likely then not you will get one on Monday. They obviously took your money cause you placed an order lol. Doesnt necessarily mean there is someone on the other side who accepted the payment. It's all electronic. If you dont get an email by tomorrow I'd say email them at that point.

17. Don't worry, I'm holding it for you to keep it safe.

18. They probably read your sig.

19. im asking how long it takes for you guys to get confirmation emails with the tracking number. or if this seems out of the norm that i havent got one yet. like i said, i did email them. no reply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.