a little stoned art

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Purplemrniceguy, Jan 5, 2009.

1. #1 Purplemrniceguy, Jan 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2009
    Just some sketches i do very high. Tell me what you think.

one love,one hope
    [​IMG]

purple haze

[​IMG]

jimi

[​IMG]

2. yeah i'm either really drunk or really happy right now but those are happy for sure, i like.

3. Nice job u draw these stoned? N1 i really like it u should do more of these artworks :) good luck:smoking:

4. That one of Jimi especially is fucking excellent. I really like them man, the surreal melted feel of the more abstract pieces are really cool.

5. cool shit man!

6. I like the jimmy one. rock on!

7. Thanks guys, I have a lot more but they are at a competition right now I should get them back tomorrow. I may post them here if I have time.

8. Those Where all drawn high The eye and Purple haze I drew in the last 4 days. If you guys want I can do some more and post them up here when I am finished. And thanks for the luck. Fuck I am high right now. I think I might start drawing :smoking:

9. I like to draw stoned to but I cannot focus for that long holy crap is that amazing.

10. Yeah, sometimes its hard to fous but other times i am in the fucking zone....haha but usually they trn out okay.

11. Yeah staying focused for the while u are stoned is hard but try it with these engery drinks .. red bull or something it helps a little i us it when i have du do so homework or other learning stuff .. good look pls continue posting u amizing art thx i like it :):smoking:

12. Some of the art just came back from a competition s I shall be posting those soon,

Thanks,

13. fuckin awesome

14. wow, a couple of thos I already thought about doing designs for haha. Those are fantastic, your really good.:D

15. Yep, you're very talented. :)

16. Nice. This has inspired me to start drawing again.

17. If you would like to do the designs you have my permission to use which ever drawing you would like. Also I hope all of you are looking at these high because that is what it is ment for. and the description in the cards drawing means "the world invites deception so let it be decieved".

18. Love it!

19. Thanks, I should be uploading more today as long as I can remember to bring them home....i am getting high