A little Paranoid

Discussion in 'General' started by maineman, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Basically everynight I smoke up my apartment. I open up some windows for draft and watch t.v for about an hour before I go to bed. Last night I wasted a 3rd generation joint that also had some qwiso in it. So I'm lazin in my chair watching bert the conquerer, and decide to go to bed. Now I know when I've smoked too much when I go over to the window in the living room and close it, no problem. I go to close my bedroom window and I can't do it. I imagine a scarred up burnt hand coming through my bedroom window and grabbing my arm. I am a 230lbs, once captain of the wrestling team, revolver totin' wildman. Nothing scares me. Except this god damned hand that is going to come through my bedroom window when I get too baked. The hand can only come from my bedroom window. I don't know why I have this one recurring paranoia. Nothing else even phases me, even when my friends try to trip me ou.

2. #2 sinsemillaswimm, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2011
    natural, better
    safe than sorry,
    i have always said/thought.

edit: steer clear of meth, hear that's bad.

3. That's creepy. When I was younger I had a nightmare involving a flaming skeltal figure outside my bedroom window. For weeks afterword I couldn't go in my bedroom at my parents house without seeing that figure in my window. The similarities in our stories is a little scary

4. Ahahaha, sorry, dude, I'm mad baked, but what the fuck? Just close the window, nothing's gonna happen. It's ALL in your head. Think about it objectively. The chances of that happening, as you describe it, are COMPLETELY impossible.

5. ^^ I know, I live in a duplex in the woods. My neighbor has a serious gun collection (100+) This is just something that trips me out all the time. It's the only thing that trips me out. I just grab the window from the top to avoid putting my hand near the hole that goes outside. Sometimes If I'm really tripped out I hold my Ka-bar in the other hand.

6. That is a very interesting paranoid thought to consistently have, hahah. The only advice I can offer is similar to the other posts. You just need to take a step back, think objectively about your fear, convince yourself it's irrational and move on.

7. ^^ That's kinda what I've been doing. I usually don't flinch at all even if somebody fires a rifle right next to my head. I am the opposite of jumpy. I just find it weird that this is the only episode I have. It's so random.

8. Its because its mental. Its in your head. You aren't scared of anything that can physically hurt you, but if a flaming hand grabbed you, you would be mentally destroyed.

9. sounds like u didn't smoke enough

10. #10 Layers429, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Put a screen in the window
    Hand cant get you in time
    Fixd