A little nutrient help.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Midschool Jay, Mar 18, 2017.

1. IMG_20170318_103427133.jpg First IMG_20170318_103427133.jpg IMG_20170318_103351369_HDR.jpg and foremost, thank yous to everyone for their contributions. This is a great resource for the home gardner.
    Does anyone know of some good veg nutrients that can be bought at a local homestore?
    I'm on a extreme budget (actually I've had to quit partaking due to monitary reasons). That's why I'm gardening for myself!
    Here's my children and here is my compost soil that I mixed with about 30% vermiculite.
    Any recommendations for budget nutrients?

2. Where are you? Products available in California might not be available in other states and/or countries.

3. I'm in Missouri. We can buy just about anything here lol.

4. They look a bit heat stressed there, or maybe overwatered?, how long they been in that soil?, is just ph'd water you've been using bud?

5. They went through transplant shock recently. They look much better than they did two days ago. My water pH is 6.8-7.0
    I was fighting low humidity (29%) but I've got a humidifier on a timer now and it's jumped up to 56% since this morning.

• Like Like x 1
  6. They have been in this soil for exactly 7 days.

• Like Like x 1
  7. There should be enough nutrients in it for afew weeks, I've used similar , is there enough nitrogen in the soil?

• Like Like x 1
  8. The soil says .05%-.05%-0.5% so the low nitrogen is my concern.

9. Better off with the humidity at that in veg , 56, I keep mine in the low 60s, try an get your water too bot 6.2-6.5., the they'll be ok, jus let them recover from that

• Like Like x 1
  10. I germinated mine in nute fed soil from pervious grows, every time, never gone wrong for me, I use local highland peat and soil, and the growth technology range, I am in Scotland by the way

• Like Like x 1
  11. image.jpg image.jpg She's 3week old today, gonna repot her an lst Her tommorow , this be the third and final repot, that's from seed, I've taken off afew fan leaves

• Like Like x 1