a little late but here we go

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by lager88, May 28, 2012.

1. white widow

i ve gotten off to a late start this year

Attached Files:

• ww1.jpg
      ww1.jpg
      File size:
      447.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Same here with the lateness bro good to see someone is where am in the process

3. How old are they cause this is where I'm at too

4. Boy, heh, thats a bit more than a little late, but the more the merrier. Gl.

5. [quote name='"Snapman"']Boy, heh, thats a bit more than a little late, but the more the merrier. Gl.[/quote]

It's not insanely late, I'm still putting my clones out and I'm gonna be for the next 2-3 weeks

6. the clones your putting out are that sized?

7. No but they are only a few inches bigger

8. if you give them enough sun (8 minimum direct sun) and an airy soil mix with 1/4 total volume of organic nutes, they can still get huge. The sun will catch up any delay. There's still 2 months + of veg time.

9. corto can you explain the 1/4 total volume of organic nutes to me, what do you mean by that//?

10. the way things are going...you're on time...im between flowering(super silver haze) and a reveg(the rest of plants)...

11. I have about 4 sprouts not much older than those. We'll be ok I think.

12. 1/4 of the total volume of your mix should be nutes (horse manure, chicken manure, green ferts, kelp, guanos, as long as you got the NPKs covered). Then just water with plain water or teas and you're set. Place the flowering nutes at the bottom (kelp, high p guano, chicken manure) and the veg nutes in the upper half (worm castings, horse manure). Good luck.

13. thanks corto

14. sure no problem

15. i had to bring them in because of rain all this week, they were outside in the rain near death laid out

Attached Files:

16. 2 weeks i think

17. 2 weeks

18. I have the same size plants, maybe only a week/little bit older. They've been growing so slow, I think because where I am it's finally starting to get hot and sunny enough. Mine have stretched quite a bit due to not enough sun exposure.

19. its been raining all week in jersey we finally got sun today thank god

20. I just put seeds into peat pots yesterday so you're earlier than I am bro, lol.
    Kind of glad I waited until the 1st though. We had a flash flood, hail, and high winds yesterday. I could only imagine what that would have done to a little one month old. Now we have a week of awesome grow weather. Hopefully they sprout here soon. Looks to me about 9 of them grew a little rootlet.