Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Little Joint and a Little Qwiso

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by stonergirl-420, Aug 24, 2009.

1. A small joint I rolled and some qwiso I made from stems.. not that great though and not dry yet haha

Attached Files:

2. nice spliff. Its good to see another Canadian that uses their stems to make qwiso, happy toking :smoking:

3. thanks, so yeah kinda turned out bad but was just an experiment :)

4. Nice little joint to smoke alone. Not sure on the hash tho lol... Looks like cat food.;)

5. haha oh i know it does, part of its dry and the other parts not dry, mixe together... dont even ask lmao

6. how much weight in grams were the stems that you used for the qwiso?

7. ha nice to see a fine rolled joint by a chick, canadian too :D

8. Don't feel bad - my qwiso experiment didn't go too smooth either:eek:

9. maybe like a gram ( a pill bottle full ) hahah i found some iso alcohol and this resulted

10. i use stems for qwiso when i'm out of nuggetry. the secret to good stem qwido is a short soak and wash time. try 20 seconds instead of 30. you'll get less but it dries faster and is more potent. also don't scrape until its totally dry. it will take longer to dry since you scraped it. ;)

11. nice joint.
    although the hash looks awful in my opintion :p
    :wave:

12. I've often wondered why my stem qwiso was always so black, I'm going to try the 20 seconds next time. And I can vouch for waiting longer. The first handful of times I made it I only waited 24 hours and it was shitty. After I waited like 2 more days it was fully dry and hit way way better.

13. Joint looks good. I think you soaked you're Qwiso a little too long tho.