A little info needed...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by projectweed, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Hello grasscity ppl...
    I stay in los angeles in the city part an i would like to grow outside what would be the right time to grow???

Because i grow indoors but i know /think its different right??? Outside dont it take up to 6 months an indoors it takes up to 2-3 months right...

I took my indoor plants anpart outside bout 3-4 weeks ago an they started to bud an thats y im askin yall when is a good time for outside???

2. Usually it's good to have your plants out sometime in May or early June. In the US, marijuana plants will veg all summer swelling them to huge sizes if allowed, until the fall when the light schedule for the sun reaches 12/12. Then the plants will automatically begin to flower, putting a harvest date typically somewhere in October depending on the strain.

3. May 15th is the day that you can safely stick them outside as long as the soil is over 60%. Yes growing indoors and outdoors is very different. Outside unless you are forcing flower your bud will be done in September or October. Your plants started to bud outside because the days are too short right now. You need to wait until the days get longer. If you leave them outside now they will go from flowering, back to veg, and then back to flowering again. When growing outside you likely want a big plant. My best advice get it as big as you can inside before you are ready to take it outside.

Would love to see your outdoor grow. Good luck to you.

4. I stuck all 18 out today. It will be 13 hrs of light tomorrow. I planted this time last year with no problem

5. ok as far as nutrient goes i would i use them i use fox farm everything an i kno the feeding is kind of different right???

6. you can take them out in march they will veg. in the n. hem. The days lengthening, they nec. will veg in a traditional (non indoor) grow. How would they grow in natures if not?
    they flowered from the shift from indoors to outdoors (too much light diff.).
    the rule is indoors = outdoors + 1 or 2 hours.

7. Spot on info. They will reveg and be monsters.