a little help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by galaxyofacid, Jul 26, 2004.

1. hi all

well firstly read all the section on the beginners section and well here is wht my problem is ... i live in a dorm ... have my pwn room and alot of privacy, but the mess up is that i dont know jack shit ... there arent any good places to buy the soil i am in a forest area and the soil is really fertile in terms is sand ... now here r the real problems i ahve seeds loads of seeds frm every part of the country but they just dont grow ... i have made holes in the bottom of the pot added clay and alot of and rich soil sometime the seed sprout and grow but them they die .. dunno wht to do ... also my room is in the corner so cant give it much light so pls help how many watt bulb shld i buy and stuff ??? very confused need alot of help ... i buy pot but it sucks its mixed with alot of shit .. chems and crap ... get a head ache after smoking ..

2. HIGH All, first welcome to The City galaxyofacid!!!!

No places to buy soil?? I use to live in a town of 1500 people and had no problem finding soil to buy. Anywho....best time to grow is when you have the room...putting a plant in a corner with little light will do it no good..as you Allready know. Best thing for you is to find some Fluorescent lights..better than in a corner with little light.

Do you know when a MJ plant goes into BUD (12/12) it needs absolute darkness for those 12 hours of darkness..a corner won't work. If you want links to help you out..let us know.

3. yes pls ... all links wld help ... my baby has started showing some signs of life, want to help nourish it ... its right now on my wondow the pot in which it grows so it get diffused light ...

4. HIGH All, it's best to leaf it alone for now...too much babying could kill it.

Here's some links to get you growing.