A little help.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by AimedForDeath, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Ok. So I have two plants goin' from bag seed. They are about 1.5 to 2 monthes old right now. They both stand about 2.5' tall. I have them in seperate 4-5 gallon pots. They are both 19-19-19 fertz, but they haven't been used in 3 or 4 weeks now. The problem is one has some brown spots along the edges of a few of the lower leaves and they are curling upwards a little bit, but all the top leaves are healthy. The other has the same problem on one or two leaves, nothing to worry about. But the top new growth is coming out "rinkled" and unhealthy looking, does anyone have any reasoning for either of these problems?

-AFD

2. sounds like fert burn can you post pics?

what brand of ferts how much and how frequent

3. I'm not sure of the brand. I get it from one of my buddies who's whole family uses it. It really does work extremely good. It's 19-19-19 though. I usually use about the amount of a quarter in diameter. I fert ever 2 to 3 weeks, but they havent had fertz in about 3 to 4 weeks now. Should I flush? I will get pics tommorow becuase I have to work soon and dont have time to go to them.

-AFD

4. It never hurts to flush, but if you can get pics by tomorrow , just wait till we see them please, we can sort you out then

5. Yeah i'll have some pictures by tommorow for ya. Thanks for the help.

-AFD