a little help plz

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cultivationist, Oct 18, 2006.

1. i am in the 16 day of flowering some bagseed and i se no hairs yet is it not sufficent enough light ive got a 70w hps spotlight so it directs the light down....the light produces little heat so the plant can be close to the light...it hasnt even shown sex yet...is this bad or just a long flowering plant

2. its possible, but i would double check to make sure there are no light leaks.

are your plants on a 12/12 light cycle?

how old/big was your plant before you started flowering?

3. well it was about two and a half mo. i just moved out of my grow closet which was 2.5x2.5x5 and i had painted white walls....now its in my closet and it has no enclosure really so that could be a prob....iwas thinkin that to but it is indica dominant so well see...my phone is broke and i have no camera now so maybe i can post a few pics soon

4. if it was indica dominant it would show sex sooner. Satvias take longer to flower in general. It could be that, or it could be due to light leaks. Or it just might not be ready if u stressed the hell out of it when it was little.

Are there alternating nodes?

Check for any light leaks. Make sure it is getting 12 hours of complete darkness.