A little help please...

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by KD123, Apr 9, 2009.

1. So I'm stoked about organic growing now and I have a batch cookin right now and my Rock Dust should be here tomorrow. The problem is I have no idea how much Rock Dust to use. I've searched and searched for a post that LumperDawgz stated how much to use. If anyone knows please let me know.

LD, where are you Bro?!!! Come back! Please?:wave:

2. I found another formula on a different forum 1-2 tablespoons per 10 gallons of mix. I guess a little goes a long way.

But still, LumperDawgz please come back and feed me!:hello::wave:

3. Hey KD...I happened to save that little bit of info you're looking for. Here is the thread as written by LD himself:An organic soil mix of mine
    I too, am saddened to have not seen LD here for quite some time.......his knowledge is sorely missed........chunk

4. Chunk thanks alot!:hello: At the time LD was here I barely paid attention to what he was saying because I wasn't really interested in organic growing. In the last 2 weeks I have searched and searched to find these posts. :D:wave:

5. Just click on his name and click on see all posts or all threads by Lumperdawgz. It is very interesting information he has to offer.

6. Corto, thanks so much, I'm computer illiterate.:D:rolleyes::confused: