Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A little concerned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smoker Face, Sep 24, 2010.

1. About 2 years ago I was diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer. It was scary, but the doctor said it was highly curable. I've had 3 surgeries and 2 radioactive iodine treatments. They said that the only cancer i have left is microscopic, so thats good. But after my last treatment in September of Last year I did something stupid. I smoked about a pack cigs since then. I had like a cig here and there, but sometimes i wouldn't finish them. I haven't smoked one since like july and I intend to keep it that way. I just hope when I go back to the doctor that nothing changed and that the cancer is gone and that I didn't get a different type of cancer. I know it was stupid and I hate myself for doing it.
    Please put what you think and please nothing negative.
    Thanks.

2. did smoking cigs cause the cancer?
    did it make it worse?
    did it hurt where u had surgery?

I know of at least 2 people that call themselves "lung cancer survivors" but they still smoke occasionally, cigs i mean. they smoke a lot of pot. well, they vape.

lemme ask u this: how much did u smoke before u got cancer, and how old are u? purely curious, dont answer if u dont wanna.

3. they dont know what caused the cancer. they said it was there for a while, but it wasnt bothering me they just came across it.

I've never smoked before my cancer but after i did about a pack and that is it, but it wasnt a pack like in a week. i smoked about a pack in about 6-8 months, just for stress and stupidity. I'm 18