A Little bit goes a looooonnnnnggggg way.

Discussion in 'General' started by mr.grass, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Who has learned something new from the city? I know I sure have and I feel that $5-$25 is a small way to help make sure that this valuable resource stays a valuable resource. Plus who is tired of sifting through thread after thread from kids living with their parents asking about how to smoke and not get caught, passing a drug test, and the infamous TROLLS. You can escape that with the donors only thread which is filled with other members just like yourself interested in just having a place to chill and talk amongst each other with no immature interruptions. . . well maybe a few ha ha, so go on and donate its the cool thing to do! :cool:

2. bump. it really is

-BW

3. I plan on donating some time this week. I'm just a little strapped for cash =(

BUMP

4. yo, +rep. if I had the money i would. when i get a job, i'll pick up a vanilla card and donate.

5. i noticed you can just pay through the mail now?
    little sketchy. i also have zero dolaars to my name right now, so maybe when i get some money...

6. ^^^ same

and BW i havnt seen you post for a while. Where you been?

7. JUST donated a few minutes ago. $25. Finally got around to doing it. Everybody needs to donate to the cause.

8. Donate. It is good for you.

9. I'm proud to leech off the money that the rest of you dopes are donating. :)

I mean how can they not afford a server without donations? They own a headshop! Business must be down or soemthing.

10. I would never pay for something that i can get for free... but then again im broker then a joker. i count every penny

11. Dude... The headshop has to pay for the pieces they sell.

12. Man i really want to, just don't have very much cash right now.

13. Oh really? Hm I can do this now.