A little about myself

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mortikai, Sep 4, 2007.

1. So i originally posted this in another thread to follow suit of posting on freevibe b/c someone else did and I didn't expect it to get as out of control as mine did. Point is: It's all true so I thought, Hey..why not let people know a little about my background..if they care that is. Just keep in mind that my original aim in writing this was towards all the anti-drug people/brainwashed teens that check in on freevibe so it has a nice "smart-ass" flare to it. Hahaha, comments and etc appreciated..i suppose

Hi...I'm here to tell you about the dangers of smoking marijuana so listen up. When I started my freshmen year in high school, I found it pretty simple to maintain an A/B average, without even doing my homework most of the time. I first started smoking pot during the summer after that year, and ever since then I haven't been able to shy away. It's not like it's led me to any hard drugs though, and it sure as shit wasn't my "gateway drug." Lord knows I've been drinking since the 7th grade. But does that make me a bad person? Maybe in your eyes, but I'd like to think not. I don't drink heavily, only here or there on the weekends and after so long i've learned my limits and don't get too trashed (though sometimes thats fun!) But thats just me straying off onto a tangent. Back to the real threat, the marijuana. Ever since the end of my freshmen year, my grades have gone from an A/B average and doing no homework, to an A/B average and still doing generally no homework. But hey, the school system progresses and classes get harder so u gotta do homework once in a while. Bottom line, I've been smoking the cheeba, as they call it, for over 2 years now and my family life is still fine, my school life is the same as always, and my social life is perfectly normal, if not better than before I started smoking. I don't even know how many of my really good friends I met THROUGH smoking weed. So yeah, it hasn't destroyed my life...Does that mean it won't destroy yours? No, of course not, and it would be stupid of me to say otherwise. But be your own judge. You know your body/mind/soul better than anyone else out there, and only you can tell yourself whether or not you should/should not be doing certain drugs. Sure with some drugs its a matter of addiction, but it was a decision of immaturity that leads to the addiction in the first place. So if you don't want to do drugs, don't do drugs. If you do, for your own sake be mature about it and know your limits and know when to quit if you need to. If drugs start ruling your life, then it's time to grow up and do something about it, not time to piss and moan about how fucked up your life has gotten because of all the drugs you did. The drugs don't destroy your life, YOUR lack of self-discipline and control did. So quit your bitchin.

2. Yup, happend to me freshmen year, pretty much fucked up everything, but I keep it in moderation now, and I'm doing a hell of a lot better since the years passed. Got a job, getting my computer certifications and just chilling. Couldn't ask for better.