Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A List

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dylan2213, Jan 1, 2009.

1. Ok guys so i was thinking of making a list for people, to know what to have handy to help yourself not get caught but only know a few things please feel free to post about other things that are good to have handy.

- Visine (for the bloodshot eyes)
    - Deoderant (for the smell)
    - A good place to Stash your weed till you can Bring it home (do not know any maybe put it in a flash light)
    - if carrying a Pipe around, Bring a Can of Tobacco (maybe take the baggy of weed and put it at the bottom of the can so they cant find it)

Please feel free to add more, thank you

2. A lot of people overlook popping a piece of gum in their mouths, or some mints or some shit. Weed breath is foul

3. one really easy way to get caught is to smoke in your car. when you get pulled over they smell it and then have reason to search.

sealing bud and small pipes is smell proof bags can be very important.

[​IMG]

4. if you only carry small ammounts of bud get stick deoderant, pull the stick and platform out, put ur bag inside the tube and replace the shit on top(just good concealing)
    -something to drink! i leave water bottles in my car to cure cotton mouth incase i get pulled over
    -smoke a cigarette and blow the smoke on your clothes, itll stick :)

5. First thing I tell everyone is "USE YOUR HEAD!" (even when it may not be attached) :) If you may not be able to smoke where your going, don't take any with you. If you do have ganja on you, only keep small amounts that your not as worried about ditching if need be. (as if its possible) If your driving with it on you, don't speed, use your turn signal, and wear your seat belt. It's about how you carry yourself, how you act, and all that other obvious stuff. (smell, wasted eyes, ya know) So just be smart, and use your head.

Oh yeah, if your traveling, in my car (I have a Blazer, but I have done it on a few of my friends cars) I can pull off one of the air vent cover on the dash and stuff my piece, and up to a 1/4 in my pouch in there, then just snap the vent cover back on over it. You may also be able to stuff it up your floor vent as well.

6. Vacuum seal your bags for odor.

7. #7 dirtybongwater, Jan 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2009
    drummer, those are very cool. (God, I'm so out of the loop...)

I'm gabbing some quotes from an old thread I threw together. Just note, it's an old thread... http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=61964

Here's the picture that didn't come through in the original quote:
    [​IMG]

And of course know your rights... I suggest downloading and printing the following to keep in your wallet/purse.
    [​IMG]

8. lotion gets the smell off your hands pretty well, its more useful for joints and blunts than for bongs and bowls. my hand susually reek after passing one of those around