A list of problems caused by a fucking cat.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by GrandpalovesGB, Jan 26, 2009.

1. My sister seems the need to let the cat in my room to wreak havok on my plants, even after I tell her not to, and I kick the cat a few feet.

This last time the plants recovered, but today I came home to find this:

Plants eaten almost 100%, leaves are in shards, and stems gnawed down.

Skunk pot knocked over and plant continued to grow, so the stem is bent at a 90 degree angle with all the leaves drooping due to heat stress from a light that was knocked over.

baby indica gnawed up, but still has most of the leaf mass.

Can I save these?
    What should I do?
    How long until they start growing fast again?

2. Is this a list? I was going to add to it:

1: Really deep scratches on your back.

3. Is this a list? I was going to add to it:

1: Really deep scratches on your back.

4. you need to kill that fucking cat.

just set them back up the way they were, treat as normal, and hope the grow back.

no special nutrient to fix your plant from cat fuckin them up, lol

5. :laughing: im high and when i read thread title i thought it said "list of problems caused by fucking a cat... .... thats all sorry had to laugh at the one...

6. hahahaha i thought that too

7. Kill the cat and use it for fertilizer.

GL!

8. steps:

-go to home depot
    -buy a new doorknob that comes with a key
    -go home and install
    -lock the door whenever you leave. (dont forget to hide a spare key, we all know how forgetful us stoners are :smoking:)

9. Leave the cat alone, it 's only doin what comes natural. Your sister on the other hand, you can start kickin' and turning her into ferts!! And, oh yeah, LOCK UR FN DOOR and everything else Smokeitdown said. I can loan u my cat, it's big enough to kill ur sister.

10. still kill the cat, and buy a dog

11. I moved the plants off of the ground, with a door on the new grow box. And I am working on a lock. I'm poor, haha.