A Link To The Past

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Oni~, Sep 28, 2015.

1. #1 Oni~, Sep 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2015
    Random high as hell gaming thought.

I recently got some old SNES games going again to pleasantly find I still enjoy them very much. I often think of when I first played those games and how cool that was. Usually when I do that, I have to reflect on just how strong my connection with The Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past is.

This is probably THE single biggest game that makes me think back to a very cool time in my life, and it is actually called A Link To The Past.
    Weird when a thing that evokes a strong feeling or thought is actually named after what it is.

[​IMG]

2. I spent so many hours on this game is unreal. One of my personal childhood favorites.

3. One of the only Zelda games I've played less than an hour of. I need to fix that. I've loved every other Zelda game I've touched. Nothing beats the original though, IMO. My first gaming memory, I was like 3, I played the original Legend of Zelda. Couldn't beat shit. Barely got past three different screen transitions. But dammit, I loved the hell out of it. Finally beat it about 5 years ago!

4. #4 Buffalo Beano, Oct 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2015
    A Link to the Past is my all time favorite game. I play it at least once a year.

5. My favorite super Nintendo title by far. I've finished it several times. I've been thinking about downloading it on my emulator to play a game. It's such a classic

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

6. definitely my favorite Zelda game. haven't played it in forever.

7. Have you played a link between worlds for 3ds yet? It's superb!

8. I cant even play it anymore just played it way too many times..i used to speed run it even just out of boredom