Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a lil kief catcher action

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thejackal1, Feb 5, 2007.

1. put an eigth threw the grinder. gonna get some kief covered bowls. anyone who doesnt have one should get one.

Attached Files:

2. those kief bowls put me to a new high. almost like when i first smoked.

3. I 'd like to see a pic of the budz that produced that much kief from only an 1/8 of bud.

4. i've got buds right now that will fill the grinder's bottom with a decent layer from 2 grams. i'm sooo happy i've got this bud, and it's even better coming out of my new kennaroo bowl.

nice looking kief.

5. *Drools* All that from just an eighth? That's some fluffy goods!

6. yum yum yum, keif is da shiz

7. Looks good to me for off an 1/8, for sure. I'm hoping to put up a little grinder with a keif catcher sometime really soon. Tired of losing keif but cutting it up with scissors.... actually, i'm just generally tired of using scissors and my fingers to bust up a quarter haha.

8. Yeah everyone should get a grinder with a kief screen

9. im there with u bro... ive had some real kiefy shit in my day ... but an 8th producing that much kief? either youve got a grinder witha screen with fairly large holes... or that keif was accumulated over more than a 8th.

EDIT: or uve got a grinder the size of a half dollar (US)

10. looks like some pretty blonde kief.. his screen is probably pretty standard.

but the buds i get around here (even the dank i occasionally get) would never produce that mcuh kief

11. the buds didnt look really dank. because i have some better stuff. unfortuantely i dont have pics of the buds. the grinder is bigger than a quarter.

12. ok ummm slightly bigger? alot bigger lol... cuz ive gotta quarter sittin infront of me at my desk and uhh... yeah... lol

:smoking: :smoking:

13. I really need to pick up on a grinder. And some of the dank emagdnim13 has.

14. No pix = Liar.

You have pictures of the kif you made, but didn't take shots of the wonderful stuff that made it?? LOL.

For the record, I make my own kif using 23x32 aluminum framed screens, not some fucking $20 grinder with a piece of shit steel screen.

There's not a chance in hell you made that much kif from only 1/8 of herb.. was it like, powder dry?

15. At no point did he say that there was no kif in the catcher before he grinded the eigth, everyone just assumed that. And why don't you wait till you have more than a week or ten posts under your belt to start throwing around criticisms and insults.

16. Man, just stop this fighting. If an asshole says something, just don't respond. Fight the current hate at GC!

17. ^^^^^Your right, I just can't take some of these children who go around throwing around insults and "knowledge" without any pretense. I thought this place was supposed to be about pics of good bud, funny stoner stories, and grow tips but everytime someone makes a claim theres 20 posts saying bullshit.

18. ^^ I don't really care how long you've been here, but I do agree he never said it was only from the bud he bought, just that he ground up and eigth, and this was the kief in his grinder. It did insenuate that, but didn't say that.

LOL, I'm too stoned.

19. the only reason i didnt take pics of the buds was because i didnt know how much keif it would produce. and it was only an eigth in the grinder. and yes it was a 25 grinder keif catcher. the buds from what i remember might have been a lil dry.

20. It doesnt matter man, your on a good path. I have NO grinder. So for you. +rep, and for that guy -rep. Because i vote to keep the bad blades out of the yard.. What happens if someone gets enough neg rep? Do they get 'cut'? :confused: