a lil help guys? im scared here!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by silverrizla, Jan 10, 2010.

1. #1 silverrizla, Jan 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2010
    allo all, ok i am only on my 1st grow but I have been researching for years!

(joined in 06'!) I think i may have a hermie!!!:mad::mad::mad:

i aint too sure as there seems to be female pistils growing outta the "ball" but i dont want it pollenating my other 3 plants, I'm fully prepared to dump the dude, but i dont wanna just in case its a dudette!!! please help me fellas!!!

the plants have been grown from femmed seeds, the 1 in question is a LR2, no heat stress really, PH good at 6.0 watered evry few days, as she(?) asks for it.

started on 1/4 strength nutes, worked way up to almost full strength. no signs of nute burn?
    ah man please say it aint so!!! could it just be a calyx>? ah man!

Attached Files:

2. I think you may have a hermi too but it's tough to tell from the pics. Can u get 1 more shot of the cluster, like pic 1? Perhaps a tad clearer if the camera allows it.

yes, could just be calyx's, don't give up all hope yet

Either way, you'll know real soon, like by the end of the day.

3. pissed! hang on 1 sec LBH, 5 mins and ill ave some more up!;)

4. ere ya go mate, a few more pics ta confirm! jus a heads up, ur inbox is full mate!

Attached Files:

5. looks like 3/4 are herms? wtf ave i odne wrong man?!?!?

screwing! looks like i gotta start over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

6. what you are seeing is not a hermie. You are seeing a true blue female. Those are calyxes and one has a white hair coming out..the other just hasn't popped a white hair yet. When they emerge the white hairs usually pop in pairs out of a calyx and form a V. A hermie will show a calyx and white hair on one side and on the other side will be a ball, or cluster of balls that ones opened will pop banana lookin' flowers that spread pollen to the white hair which then slides down the white hair and into the calyxes thus pollinating the female plant.

7. lol, cheers for the 1st post! i fucking hope your right! im mainly unsure as there are no clusters, just single "balls" and they do have the hairs...? i got sticky and LBH on the case for me to, so between us we should be able ta get a definite yes or no!

thanks for the help man!

8. them "single balls" that you see are preflowers, female preflowers. They are always located right where a branch and leaf branch meet. You will see them all over the plant. This is usually the first sign of sex for your plant. A male plant would have had them balls single or in clusters in the same location only when they open the bananas pop out and release their pollen..so pleas dont pull them..lol. They will make you some nice bud. This is only my second post on this site but I have been growing for years...Ima go finish my profile and upload some pics of my ladies that I have goin...cheers and happy growing

9. Agreed!

Happy growing silver!!

10. i was waiting your sayso LBH! thank you so much mate, and you jpockets! and sticky the stoned fucker who dint even take a look for me!!!;)

ah man you dont know how pleased you have made me!!! im so happy im gonna go take a shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

11. lol :hello:

Welcome Aboard jpockets :wave: (nice avatar ;) )....both of you,...make sure you open a grow journal so we can all say hey and follow along ;)

12. cool Im doin a grow journal right now :)

13. lookin forward to it if ya avatar pics anything to go by!!!;)

14. already repped y afor summink LBH! much appreciated tho!;)

15. i read the first 7 words and yes. your right.

16. cheers steveo, already confirmed tho!!! happy as can be whilst on a T break!!!:rolleyes:

17. yeah man thats a fem those are the bud sights they start off like that than get a hair than they bloom and open up and grow

18. cheers defspec!!! cor was a real state earlier thinkin im gonna ave ta chuck 3/4 of my ladies! can ya imagine!!!:eek: