A life saved...

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by budburner, Jan 16, 2001.

1. I heard this joke at work today. It gave me a chuckle:

A man drove to a bridge because he had decided to take his own life. He went to the edge of the bridge, contemplating his own mortality when he noticed a man under the bridge.
    He noticed this man was dancing around and that he had no arms at all. He thought to him self "If that man can be happy and dance even when he has no arms, then it must not be that bad for me".
    He walked on down to where the man was still dancing.
    He told the man: "I'd like to thank you so much for saving my life. I was going to jump off the bridge and end it all, but I noticed that you still had the spirit to continue dancing despite your handicap."

The man said, "Dancing? You ignorant S.O.B., I'm not dancing! My balls itch!"

------------------
    Peace [​IMG]

2. (week stomic people dont read) i was scratching myself as i read that. it made it even funner. lol

------------------
    [​IMG]

3. One day this guy saw his neighbor loading his canoe with duct tape. So he went down and asked why. The neighbor replied, "I'm going duck hunting!". The guy just laughed. When his neighbor returned, his canoe was full of ducks. The next day the guy saw his neighbor putting Bayer Aspirin his in his canoe. He asked why and his neighbor said, "I'm going bear hunting!" When the neighbor returned he had a great big black bear on his canoe. The next day the guy saw his neighbor putting something in his canoe so the guy asks, "What ya puttin in yer canoe?" The neighbor replies, "Pussy willow." And the guy says, "Let me get my hat!"

------------------
    [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by aeroblurg (edited January 17, 2001).]

4. LMAO

Very nice, aero!

------------------
    Peace [​IMG]

5. the humor i know of.........

------------------
    [​IMG]

6. How do u piss ur partner off when having an orgasm?.......Phone them...heehee

7. ([{sorry for posting this stupid joke)]}

How can you tell if someone is blind at a nudest colony It's not hard.

8. The crudest jokes are the funniest if you ask me :)

9. after reading that i had to itch my balls....

i laughed so hard at this...and im not even high