A less scary toaster?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by klockman9, Jul 2, 2012.

1. This may already exist but I think a toaster that tells you when its about to pop up would make my munchy runs to the kitchen a lot less scary. Every single time I make a bagel or something I get the living shit scared out of me when the food is done toasting. yeah... :D

2. i always pop mine up before its done so idk lol

3. I use a toaster oven.

4. #4 ghostonvacation, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2012
    I think I remember someone posting about this a few months ago, but I support the idea nonetheless. What about a toaster that is transparent, that allows you to see your bread in there :smoke: Seems that my toaster, no matter what setting I put it on, leaves the bread in there for a different amount time with each use.

Would be cool to see the bread toasting, that way you could check up on it periodically and pop it up when its perfectly toasted :smoking:

5. I just stare into the top of the toaster and watch the bread toast(fun to me high or sober) haha then I pop it up myself.

6. [quote name='"LilMissPuffIt"']I just stare into the top of the toaster and watch the bread toast(fun to me high or sober) haha then I pop it up myself.[/quote]

You're like the goddess of the toast. You get to choose weather or not is done.

Bad ass

7. me too :p

8. Sounds like I need to invest in one for my room. :D

9. My toasted has a "Poptarts" setting

10. Hire lilmisspuffit to look down your toaster and holler at you when its about to pop up