A Leaving Note

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Androgenicx, Dec 22, 2008.

1. The time spent posting and discussing on this forum had its purposes, and was rewarding and enjoyable.

I am leaving this forum because I feel it hampers my spiritual progress now, and that one who has not attained has no right to preach attainment nor any paths to it.

Realization I believe is to be found within. All words until the seeking has ended are but chaotic, confused words of a seeker, are the seeking of approval for ones beliefs, and little more than thinking and attempting to defend, offend, and generally assure onesself of the correctness of ones position. If the position was truly correct, there would be no need to attempt to assure, it would be absolute.

Why did I not just leave if words are worthless, without posting this? The mind wanders, varies, changes colors faster than a chameleon on a rainbow. Posting this will serve to deter me from returning upon uncontrolled impulse.

Thanks for all the sharing, now I leave.

2. Good luck on your search Androgenicx. We'll miss your contributions to the discussions we've had here.

Happy :smoking:

3. May you find insignificance to be joyful and insignificant (but significant to you). :) People who care about you and who will listen to all you have to offer are here, and honestly, I'd like it if you would share your IM screenname or e-mail with me. I have discovered a lot about myself and what intrigues me through pondering your words in the way you suggest I shouldn't. It's amazing how forceful we become; we're just asking for balance (in helpful opposition). Please take my words to heart as you read them as they come from my heart to you. I know life will be fulfilling for you, and you will find peace, but you will find it in all that you are. :) Best wishes, buddy, and I hope that you will remember the words you have told me.

4. Your leaving just this forum, or the whole message board?
    I always thought that in order to gain knowledge, your must share and converse with others about the subject- of course, you don't have to believe all of it.

5. I learned alot from your words too. My email is nitaant@cluemail.com anyone may contact me if they wish.

The whole message board, message boards in general, the time I waste on the internet rather than reflecting and meditating, the time I waste on TV, the time I waste on all the things I conceptually call useless but still again and again find myself turning to.

The truth cannot be discovered from words, from knowledge, from ideas. They can only point in a direction. For now, I have found the direction, there is nothing left to converse.

It is not about discoursing or believing, the final realization, it is about experiential realization, and the more I allow myself to discourse and get distracted, the longer it will take.

This is my last post. Cheers

6. If it makes you happy, then it must be done.
    Good luck on your adventures, and don't forget to update us.